GTR Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
1,563 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi guys. :wavey:

don't think i've put any pics of the car up here yet, so thought i might as well, as it's had it's first proper detail since i've had her, which is about 4 months now!

sorry about the terrible photographs, they do it no justice, but my camera flash card went through the washer so phone cam pics mainly.

and yes i know my garage is a tip, i'm sorting the house out getting ready to move!

anyway, the pics. She was cleaned using mainly meguiars products, and finished off with Zymol ITAL Glaze which i am now officially in love with. best glaze i've ever used.

it has to be as my S13 project needs to be in there and there's a smashed up S14 on the other side lol.

Specs are:

Engine:

Steel internal'd standard turbo's
Mine's ECU
Tomei manifolds
Trust Downpipes
Trust Decat's
Trust Cat Back exhaust
Apexi induction kits
1 bar of boost

Exterior

Trust rear Spats
Nismo Carbon Fibre spoiler caps
Nismo Carbon Fibre B-Pillar covers

Suspension / Wheels and Tyres

Nismo LM GT1's with Goodyear Eagle F1 tyres
Tein Superstreet coilovers
Tomei HICAS locking kit

Interior
Nismo 320 KMH clock set
Nismo gauges - Oil pressure, Torque Split and Boost in carbon surround
Nismo Gearknob
Tomei Steering wheel with Nismo Horn button

ICE

Alpine MP3 Headunit
Focal Polykevlar Component speakers
Genesis Profile 4 Amp

and thats about as much as i can remember off the top of my head, there's more though

i'll be getting more pics later tonight with a mates camera, it's a lot shiney'er than the pics make out :)

sorry for waffling on, hope i haven't put you all to sleep.

Cheers
Stu

·
Registered
870 Posts
magoo said:
tidy :)

get your garage cleaned up lol
and sort out your lawn:rolleyes:

Stunning looking GTR Stu:bowdown1: :cool:

·
6,821 Posts
Classic and class . . .looks great. . .nice clean job.:clap:

·
Registered
1,995 Posts
Top right window in your house needs cleaning too grrr!! lol

Very nice car mate, pristine in fact ;)

·
Registered
1,563 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
LoL cheers for the comments guys :D

for the purposes of those concerned about the upkeep of my domicile :D

Geoff - the front lawn has just been reseeded and gets the sprinkler on it every night, we've just done the back and it's lovely now.
Garage - yes the garage is a tip, a skip is booked, it's all there to make getting the junk into the skip quicker, and is being done because we're preparing to sell the house.
Windows are clean, i know this because they were done a few days ago, any impression of dirt is because the camera on the phone makes it look that way, they're immaculate really :D

now can we stop talking about my house :D and yeah i know i need to paint where the cavity wall was done a few weeks ago :D

·
Registered
151 Posts
Very nice car.

Am i the only one that thinks on the 5th photo (rear shot of the car) the left side looks as if its resting on the ground rather than a wheel?

·
Registered
1,563 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
it had a leaky valve on the back left so the tyre was soft so it looks a bit lobsided, but yeah the spats hide the tyre in the photo lol.

didn't last long, had a blowout on the back right today :( new F1's too, think i'll go for rosso's again...

·
Registered
45 Posts
Stunning car mate, and you've got LM GT1's................b*stard, I'm sooooooo jealous, been after some of those for ages, don't see many for sale in New Zealand!! Fantastic pics too, can't see why you thought they wern't OK??????

1 - 14 of 14 Posts