GTR Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
79 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
This is my new R33 GTR VSpec :squintdan

Only got a pic of the Engine at the mo , the guywho i bought off did say that this is a transplant engine two years ago

·
Registered
79 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·

·
Registered
79 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Can a R34 lump transplant into a R33 and if so would the turbos have to come with it . The reason im interested is that the downpipe has a small hole and needs replacing but unsure if I need a d/pipe to fit a R34 or is there no difference

Thanks in advance for any replies

·
Registered
1,360 Posts
doesnt look like a 34 engine, just the covers i would say as the 34 engine has a different CAS doesnt it?

look like different AFM's (poss pentium 4 ones LOL)

nismo AFR on it, cant tell anymore?

Mike

·
Registered
3,574 Posts
Looks to me more like a R34 GTR engine then a R33 GTR engine,who would change the plenum on a engine inside the car,and this intakeplenum doesn´t look like it was ever painted black:confused:

·
Registered
6,630 Posts
Can a R34 lump transplant into a R33 and if so would the turbos have to come with it . The reason im interested is that the downpipe has a small hole and needs replacing but unsure if I need a d/pipe to fit a R34 or is there no difference

Thanks in advance for any replies
Yes an R34 engine can go into an R33. However i dont believe that yours is an R34 engine as your cam sensor is the wrong type, they are different on the 33 - 34 engines.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts