GTR Forum banner

1 - 20 of 41 Posts

·
Registered
73 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi, thought I would share some pics of my R33 GTR which I acquired last week. It is a 1997 Middlehurst 500R Spec in Red. It has 47,000 miles and is in overall excellent condition. Got to admit that I am really pleased with the car.
Richie

Attachments

·
Premium Member
2,205 Posts

·
Registered
73 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Agree with mike on this one she looks lovely
Thanks Fellas. I was lucky to find this one. My old R33 was scrapped a few weeks ago. Rod Bell and Steve at RB Motors had just recommissioned this one for a customer who had dry stored it for the past 5 years and was looking to sell it. They put me in contact with the owner and the rest is history.

·
Registered
73 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Now that is stunning mate..... Love the wheels. Very nice.
Thanks, they're 18" Nismo LMGT Alloys. Think they've been on the car 16 years and are almost like new. Testimony to how well the 2 previous owners have looked after the car.

·
Registered
444 Posts
That's stunning. Plus you have the xenons :)

·
Registered
73 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
She has got a very good shine to her, nice wheel combo as well. Loose the front fog lights tho!
Thanks, paintwork is all original, car had just been washed but not polished. The car has been garaged all its life. Yes I think your right and will remove the front fogs.

·
Banned
1,032 Posts
Nice, hope you keep her that way, not many rust free GTR's in this country any more:(

What's your plans of her?

Thanks, paintwork is all original, car had just been washed but not polished. The car has been garaged all its life. Yes I think your right and will remove the front fogs.

·
Registered
73 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Nice, hope you keep her that way, not many rust free GTR's in this country any more:(

What's your plans of her?
Thanks, yes I intend to take good care of her. She is a rare car and was modified from new at Middlehurst. She has HKS 2510 Turbos, HKS 256 Camshaft, HKS 550 Injectors, HKS Intercooler, HKS Engine Oil Coolers, HKS Quickshift, AP Racing Front Disc Kit, HKS Torque Split Controller, Nismo Wheels and Quantum adjustable shocks etc. She was mapped by Rod Bell when he was originally at Middlehurst and has been fettled regularly by him since then to this day.

·
Registered
137 Posts
Very clean. I nearly had to do a double take as I thought it was mine lol :) Mine has LMGT3's though.

Lovely motor :thumbsup:

·
Registered
861 Posts
What BHP you running at the moment mate.... What power you hope to get out of it in the end...??

·
Registered
73 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
What BHP you running at the moment mate.... What power you hope to get out of it in the end...??
Looking at the spec I'm guessing circa 500Bhp, I've not had it on a dyno yet. I have no plans to increase that at the moment. Just intend taking good care of it and keeping it in the condition it is now, but may tidy the engine bay up a bit.

1 - 20 of 41 Posts