GTR Forum banner
1 - 20 of 90 Posts

·
Registered
449 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hello
Me and a friend of mine took a drive last sunday and found some great locations... these pics is just a small sample of them..enjoy.. I think they are very nice

·
Registered
893 Posts
The car and the pictures look great. You've captured a very moody atmosphere in the shots which is great.

A little constructive criticism; I think if there was a little more emphasis on the car itself i.e. more light on the car then it'd be superb, as the car as it stands looks fairly dark when compared to the background which is of a good exposure.

Nevertheless, they're very good and thanks for sharing them. What equipment were they taken with?

·
Registered
449 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Thanks.. .yes the wheels was part of the reason I bought the car...

yeah but it was a long drive in rainy wheather and for just an afternoon

·
Registered
449 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
they are taken with my friends canon camera... I will get some of the pics edited... so they are ekstra nice... have a friend who works with layout on a car magazine here in sweden...

thanks for the advice

·
Registered
196 Posts
Great looking, love the colour....

But I'm not exactly impartial:runaway:

Looks in brilliant condition.

What make is the front splitter?
It is non standard?:nervous: with no brake ducting:nervous:

Still gorgeous:clap::clap:

·
Registered
1,613 Posts
the weather was sooooo bad... nearly crashed 3 or 4 times on the motorway... it was like driving on a lake.. and it appears my hicas is playing up...every puddle we hit sent me sideways!! Tried resetting it but it didn't help.... think maybe the rack mounts may have gone like kismets..

·
Registered
1,613 Posts
I was out driving today... going sideways in every round about.. have to be gentle on the power
it's a bit worrying when it happens when driving in a straight line... also the car just seemed really really vague... I had the wheels alligned last week...not sure what they did but ..it's not right..

They didn't charge me though as they forgot to align the wheels from scratrch (steering went more one way than the other) so not like I can take it back and complain..

1 - 20 of 90 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.