GTR Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
345 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
It’s been a while, kind of took a step back as skyline ownership was proving to be an obsessive disorder.
Had to prioritise the important things in my life as two bereavements in a space of one year can be too much to handle for some.

Couldn’t let go of the skyline though, as much as l had contemplated it and had every reason to, l just couldn’t let go of unfinished business.

I think the skyline bug had buried itself deep as some of you will recognise :)

As you may have remembered her, keep in mind those that dont, this car was built by myself, through the different changes, right, wrong or just wanting a change, apart from the engine (built by MGTracing) done by yours truly.

·
Registered
345 Posts
Discussion Starter #2 (Edited)
I seem to have got a new lease of life for all things skyline, my interest seems to have been ignited again, it***8217;s probably due to some new aesthetically pleasing products Now on the market because, let***8217;s face it, as well as the performance these cars give, you just can***8217;t get away from how pleasing the R34 Gtr is to the eye..... when done right. :nervous:

·
Registered
345 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
....... and those new products is something I will be delving into for the new look of my R34 Gtr, so stay tuned.

·
Registered
345 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Loved this car way before I bought mine and so glad you didn't sell it. Looking forward to the updates mate. Subscribed!
I’m envious of you!, you defo picked a good one, gorgeous colour aswell millennium jade wow!!:bowdown1::bowdown1::bowdown1:

·
Registered
345 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Mainly cosmetic for now, been hoarding parts over the years, but a lot of mechanical stuff was done that l didn’t reveal when the last thread was up.

Looking forward to the revival.
What’s planned is the question?

1 - 17 of 17 Posts