GTR Forum banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
171 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi
Had my R34 for 16 months now and finally got round to taking some pictures of it, unfortunatly it had just started to get dark and the location could have been better.
Its quite standard as i'm saving for a house and cant throw much money at it but i'm trying to get the house without sacraficing my car.
theres a couple of my trackday at brands too, cant wait to do another.

cheers
Tom:thumbsup:

·
Registered
4,146 Posts
Is this Ged's old car?

Looks really sweet

·
Registered
171 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Thanks for the comments, much appreciated.

saladfingers- i guess you mean the track photos, i dont know weather the photographer was supplied by easy-track or brands hatch but he was awesome, about 50 top pictures on a disc for £20or £30. you get to view them first to make sure there worth buying but good value i thought.

R33 vspec-not as sweet as yours and it certainly is Ged's old car mate, i think he'd be glad to see it wasn't to different to when he sold it. do you know him?
cheers
Tom:)

·
Registered
4,146 Posts
No don't know of him personally, but was going to view this car when on the lookout for my R34. Spotted the black one i have now, and the colour swung it for me!!!

Thanks for the compliments, expect to see some new pics soon...!!!

·
Registered
171 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
thanks again,
the polishing on the turbo/intake pipes was so simple, took me around 2-3 hours a pipe and a lot of autosol metal polish/wet and dry, and they come up really good, bottled out on doing the plenum:nervous: .
R33 v-spec, well you done me favour as i only wanted bayside blue, let me guess the new pics are of your new wheels and you want to sell your old ones to me:D
Tom

·
Registered
4,146 Posts
Hehe, not quite!!! Although sometimes i do decide to change them, but once i see them again in the flesh I think no, what the hell are you doing!!! You'll soon see!

LOL...bottled out on doing the plenum. Don't worry give it time, and you'll get soo ****ed off with the plenum, that you will end up doing it. At least thats what happened to me. I just bought another one, and sold mine once i was done...maybe an idea.

·
Registered
710 Posts
i like the girl and the porka in the garage.
nice r34
Man... come on... that's rude. Never ever call a girl a piece of pork. That could offend someone.

By the way, Nice 911... glad to see it shares space with a GT-R.:chuckle: :smokin:

·
Registered
3,574 Posts
In standard form,the 34GTR looks absolutly great,very nice car that you have:smokin:

1 - 18 of 18 Posts