GTR Forum banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
2,104 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
something seems almost missing, maybe lowering to make it look more agressive!
It was MUCH lower...almost to the point of being undriveable...so when I found out that the Kei Office Coilovers were junk I just put some RSR lowering springs on it.

I'm looking at it in the picture going HMMMMMM too, it looks much better in person...plus I can get over a speedbump! :chuckle:

·
Registered
4,230 Posts
It was MUCH lower...almost to the point of being undriveable...so when I found out that the Kei Office Coilovers were junk I just put some RSR lowering springs on it.
Kei office, i thought those were suppose to be quality suspension.
Did they blow a seal or they just were old?

Nice car btw, love those wheels and color of your R34.

·
Registered
2,104 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Kei office, i thought those were suppose to be quality suspension.
Did they blow a seal or they just were old?

Nice car btw, love those wheels and color of your R34.
Thanks HyRev...I had heard the same about the Kei Office, but both of mine split on the bottom (front) where they bolt to the shock mount...:mad: So, instead of going with another set in a hurry I just put some RSR coils on it...they were pretty new too???

Like I said, before it was too low and almost undriveable...a raod squee-gee you might say. Havent scrubbed the front at all.

ANyhow, I gotta get...gonna be here... http://www.nuerburgring.de/fileadmin/webcam/webcam.jpg in about 3 hours...:squintdan

·
Registered
292 Posts
dont get me wrong it aint ugly, no BNR34 could be! Just looks a bit less aggressive than others
I know right? Could it be that it needs maybe spacers on the wheels? Maybe even just a Nismo front lip?

·
Registered
2,104 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
I know right? Could it be that it needs maybe spacers on the wheels? Maybe even just a Nismo front lip?
THe wheels are almost flush with the fenders front and back...a lip maybe, but damn it's nice to be able to navigate these narrow little streets over here with "less" fear of ripping the front end off. Unfortunately sometimes function overrides form...:squintdan I like em, and I guess that's what matters since I pay the bills around these parts...:smokin: :eek:

1 - 18 of 18 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.