GTR Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
U

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am trying to find out what my R34 rims with some Nitto 555 tyres are worth out in the rest of the world. I am wanting a set of the new TE37 19"x9.5" just coming out, in bronze. I realize the 18" 's have been around a while, and I could get those, but I have a buyer for my rims to mount to his S15 Silvia here in the states. I have absolutely no clue what they are worth in the skyline world.........please respond with some ideas as to what they are worth....thanks.
Hans

·
Registered
3,636 Posts
They seem to go from between £1200-£2000+ over here. Really depends on who you speak to and which way the wind is blowing. Should give you a rough idea though :)

U

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
UK>....

More looking to get a market value in UK since avail is more like that of here in the states. In japan, they are probably all over the place, and no one would want them. Much like the stock wheels on a corvette, what person would want them here in the states? If you own a corvette you want to change it to make different then anyone elses'. But R34 wheels, in an area of the world where very few have them, now those wheels would be wanted item. Thanks for any and all help...
H

1 - 4 of 4 Posts