GTR Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
3,585 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Pfft I've seen buses pull away faster

Congrats mate, you certainly love your new toy

lol looks can be deceiving, no launch control just nailing it ive already managed 0 - 100 in 5.7 seconds at just 1.5 bar, that's 1.7 seconds quicker than the r33 ever did it ;)

I will be sure to film it when I do a full bore run and launch it, the car has done 0 - 100 in 4.99 seconds :eek:

·
Registered
3,585 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
From the vid it seems fast up until 2nd gear and it just turns into a bullet

the traction control is in stopping it spinning you can hear it with a little puff from the exhaust and then a chirp from the tyres after it shifts into 2nd gear and that is just in drive and flooring it, the initial take of will be a lot faster when I use launch control, when ryan launched it I was proper pinned in my seat more than I have ever been in any car in my life !

the 2nd gear upwards gets a lot faster than that as that was at 1 bar, it runs 1.6 on full power on pump fuel, and it was shifting at 6800 rpm, in race mode it will shift at 7400 rpm, theres is loads to come from the car at pod when I get there, this vid is abit like a teaser lol

·
Premium Member
5,888 Posts
1.5 bar on what turbo's??

·
Registered
115 Posts
I bet you love this car !
Must be awesome with all that power? I went out in a 600 bhp one last week , went very well ..:cool:

1 - 11 of 11 Posts