GTR Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,035 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi
I visited Torque developments International in lakeside Essex yesterday to finish my closed loop boost control on the link g4x. I was quite pleased with 608whp and 444ftlb torque at the wheels.
move got the smaller 0.84 ex housing and spool up is pretty good too. That’s all at the wheels. They have a hub dyno so I don’t know what it is at flywheel but around 700hp is probably about right.

·
Premium Member
1,374 Posts
Nice one! I bet that'll throw you back in your seat! 😳

How did you find TDI? I've read good and bad things about them. I've got my Haltech ECU finally and thought about taking the GTR to them for mapping. 🤔 The company that looks after my GTR uses them too for mapping their customers race cars, etc.

·
Premium Member
3,035 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Nice one! I bet that'll throw you back in your seat! 😳

How did you find TDI? I've read good and bad things about them. I've got my Haltech ECU finally and thought about taking the GTR to them for mapping. 🤔 The company that looks after my GTR uses them too for mapping their customers race cars, etc.
Yeah they’re good. They aren’t cheap but they do a good job. I left my car there as I was getting timing scatter issues. I had to upgrade the CAS to an AEM disc which sorted it. I’d trust them with my car again which says a lot.

·
Premium Member
3,035 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
That's a great result. Similar to mine if that is power at the hubs, maybe slightly lower boost threshold (judging by the bump where the wastgate is opening, which is a few hundred rpm earlier). I also have the 0.84 hot side.

What have you got for a manifold and downpipe?
Yeah so you know how hard it pulls!
6boost manifold and I fabricated my own 3.5 inch downpipe. How screamer goes back in to try and keep it not as noisy.

·
Registered
1995 Skyline R33 GTR Nismo V-Spec ( R28 )1999 Nismo R34 GTR V-Spec 1991 R32 GTR.
209 Posts
Hi
I visited Torque developments International in lakeside Essex yesterday to finish my closed loop boost control on the link g4x. I was quite pleased with 608whp and 444ftlb torque at the wheels.
move got the smaller 0.84 ex housing and spool up is pretty good too. That’s all at the wheels. They have a hub dyno so I don’t know what it is at flywheel but around 700hp is probably about right.
View attachment 268218
Nice numbers!!! I always have said bigger the numbers,more fun can be had ! Good work so far!!!!

1 - 15 of 15 Posts