GTR Forum banner
1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
785 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Big thanks to Russ Fellows for my new 3.5" full exhaust system.

Called Russ about a month ago and he is a spot on chap. Had a chat with him and discussed the options and he said he already had an Exhaust made up so sent it out right away.

Really pleased with the results. It sounds stunning.

The quality is just fantastic and I was surprised how it fit like a glove with hardly any adjustment.

Thanks again Russ !

Dave

·
Premium Member
7,641 Posts
You cannot go wrong with Russ and his work. A genuinely lovely bloke with awesome skills.

I cannot recommend him highly enough.

·
Registered
785 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
If you just Google "Russ Fellows Fabrications" you'll find him.

Top bloke is Russ. And not silly prices. Just good honest quality work at a very reasonable price.

Don't even hesitate !

Cheers

Dave

·
Premium Member
5,889 Posts
what spec did you go for? any sounds vids?

·
Registered
785 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Not got any sound clips yet but it's good. Kinda like the sound of a standard y pipe but when you give it full beans it's slightly louder.

Just the standard spec that Russ does. Very small resonator in y pipe.

Sounds good with the Pops & Bangs Map. DP's next for me.

·
Premium Member
5,889 Posts
Not got any sound clips yet but it's good. Kinda like the sound of a standard y pipe but when you give it full beans it's slightly louder.

Just the standard spec that Russ does. Very small resonator in y pipe.

Sounds good with the Pops & Bangs Map. DP's next for me.
I am tempted, I have acspeedtech/Russ y pipe, which sounds great.. about 1/4-1/3 less drone than a standard milltek non res... I wouldnt mind his Down pipes and full exhaust, as the y pipe rumbles, but now I want more rubbmmmmleeeeeeeeeeee! ha ha

DWC how much drone do you get with the y pipe thats small resonated and full exhaust?

·
Registered
785 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
I am tempted, I have acspeedtech/Russ y pipe, which sounds great.. about 1/4-1/3 less drone than a standard milltek non res... I wouldnt mind his Down pipes and full exhaust, as the y pipe rumbles, but now I want more rubbmmmmleeeeeeeeeeee! ha ha

DWC how much drone do you get with the y pipe thats small resonated and full exhaust?
You do get a bit of drone but no more than my resonated milltek y pipe.

I think you get a bit of drone with any aftermarket system. If you have the full system like mine then you need those small resonators in the y pipe or else it's a bit too much. If you already have a Russ y pipe you've prob got a non res so unfortunately you'll have to buy the whole System.

·
Premium Member
2,175 Posts
Russ's systems are awesome.

I'm not sure if it is still the case but I think I'm only on only a few which has the small silencer fitted to the Y pipe, keep it legal for track.

Drone wise I can sit between 70-80 on motorway and the tyre noise is louder than the exhaust

·
Registered
155 Posts
I have the same system on my car, with decat down pipes.

Sounds epic, perfect fit and finish.

Jase.

·
Premium Member
2,175 Posts
DWC, Russ made my exhaust with a silencer on the Y pipe and slightly different silencers on the back box and as far as I now George ( Gtaaaaaaaar) ha the same system and has had no problems on track.
Both running down pipes

·
Premium Member
8,838 Posts
soooooooooooooooooooo how much ?

1 - 20 of 30 Posts