GTR Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
1,348 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello,

Finally got the camera back with some daylight and got a few shots. Heres a few, theres loads more on my site for those interested.

Cheers
Lee

·
Registered
2,043 Posts
YUMMY

Ohhhhh bebbbbehhh .. that car is sexual choclate, I lurrve RX-7's Nice one Lee :D

·
Registered
6,129 Posts
Lee - stunning looking car mate. Never used to be into RX-7's, but over the past couple of years they've really grown on me...lovely looking cars - and your's is an awesome looking example !

Alan - very good mate ! :D

Daz

·
Registered
1,348 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Thanks for the comments everyone :)

Im going to leave it as is for now apart from the bits I take from the GTiR. Theres no need to do anything as to be honest Im a mile away from the limits of the car and im genuinely a little scared of it at the moment.

Having said that, Ive only driven it 5 times, and only twice in the dry. In the wet sideways is rather easy as Ive done it by accident. Gathered it up nicely though, so I should be able to get used to it with some mileage.

It does seem to attract loads of attention though. Just drive it down the road slowly and heads turn, people point, kids give you thumbs up :D Cool.

Cheers
Lee

·
Premium Member
7,804 Posts
Lovely car lee. I do love my own car but it is a bit of a brick shape:(
The RX7 has the right lines and I think they are brill.
Look forward to seeing it in real life:)

·
Registered
8,531 Posts
Pretty car the RX7, I've always thought it to be probably the best designed car ever to emerge from Japan.

Very nice Lee, hope you have many safe miles from it.

Cem

·
Registered
1,348 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Cheers again guys.

As for the number plate, it wasnt registered so was the ideal time to get a personal plate as I would have to pay all the fees to the DVLA regardless of the plate. As such, excluding these costs (as would have to pay anyway) it worked out at - hmmm, £150 :p

Oh yes!

Cheers
Lee

1 - 18 of 18 Posts