GTR Forum banner

1 - 20 of 52 Posts

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well here in the states its an Infiniti G35 Coupe and many will say its not a skyline, but anyway politics aside. I joined up on the forums here because i am in the market for a GTR. anyone want to trade? ;) Anyways Enjoy.

·
Registered
180 Posts
HOT CAR MAN!:thumbsup:
YOU SHOULDNT FORGONE!
ALL WHAT YOU NEED IS A BIG TURBOS:clap:
YOU MOST WELCOME...

·
6,817 Posts
Absolutly great and stunning car . . what engine mod if this?
and don't worry , it is 100% a Skyline, in the west the japanese brands need just to invent stupid names as Lexus and Infiniti so that the people over here can also eat it.:chuckle:
Is that the Ken-style body kit?

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
yeah the body kit is the kenstyle rear and sides, greddy front bumper.

The engine is modded with a greddy twin turbo kit. i am running HKS FCON VPRO engine management and a whole bunch of other goodies. The car is actually getting dynoed this week and wiht the new engine management and 750cc injectors i am hoping for 450rwhp. Thanks for the comments guys!

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
oh i forgot to say taht the greddy kit comes with 2 Mitsu TD05 turbos. The car was originally white but now the paint is the Lamborghini Gallardo Arancio mettallic pearl orange. :)

·
Registered
3,574 Posts
That looks great,nice combination of the parts:cool:

·
Registered
770 Posts
what a beautiful car .... 100% Skyline so ignore any stupid comments.

some serious camber on the rears there .. very very cool :)

Steve

·
Registered
710 Posts
My god I can't close my mouth.... Can't let the girlfriend see me this way... have to find clamp... must find clamp to close mouth...

That car is incredible. Do you have the VQ35 in their? Have you dynoed? When can I get a ride? What color is that? How good is it to drive?

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
My god I can't close my mouth.... Can't let the girlfriend see me this way... have to find clamp... must find clamp to close mouth...

That car is incredible. Do you have the VQ35 in their? Have you dynoed? When can I get a ride? What color is that? How good is it to drive?
yes its the VQ35 motor. The color is Lamborghini gallardo arancio pearl orange. The car is a dream to drive. A little bit of luxury mixed with aggressive suspension setup. The twin turbos spool up very quickly so the boost hits early, lots of fun! :)

·
Registered
2 Posts
Skyline or not

Who cares what you call it. It's a G35 to you and a mighty fine one at that. It doesn't make it any lesser a car because it doesn't have GTR placed somewhere on it. I personally think it's tacky to put the GTR emblem on cars that never came with them. Doesn't matter if it is a Corvette or or a GTS-T. Pick your weapon and make it the best that it can be. Kudos to your effort . It looks great!!

1 - 20 of 52 Posts