GTR Forum banner
21 - 40 of 52 Posts

·
Registered
2,359 Posts
Nice looking car have you had a measure up to see if a RB26 would fit? what BHP do you run at the moment

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter · #23 ·
the car is running around 480 or so BHP at the moment. Yes the RB26 does fit, a company is making a swap kit at the moment to make things a little easier.

·
Registered
263 Posts
Welcome to the forum!

Looks stunning, love the rear, and love the colour :)

Yet to even see one in the UK!

·
6,821 Posts
I really love the rear of the V35 Skyline, the front is nice style too, but not as agressive as the R34 GTR, someone should do a kit with new r34 style headlights and front for the V35 . . . as they allready modify RX7s and NSXs as hell.:)

·
Registered
24 Posts
Great looking car you have there sir! I see you're part of 16Niss! Were you at HIN in Oct. last year? Very nice looking car again, love the color!

·
Registered
175 Posts
Awesome G man. Good choice on the body mods, the greddy front is one of the best around. Good luck on your search, one of my buddies just picked up his R34 in cali a few months ago, after years of searching. Just have to have patience and $$$$ hahaha.

·
Registered
646 Posts
BEAUTIFUL Car!
Well done!
Really enjoy looking at the photos!

·
Registered
292 Posts
Nice, reminds me of K&N's Time Attack demo car.

·
6,821 Posts
this is the best R35 i have ever saw , and yea , it looks like K&N's r35...
It's not an R35 (wich not exists) it's a V35, called Nissan Skyline 350GT in japan and sold under Infiniti as G35 in the US.:eek:

21 - 40 of 52 Posts