GTR Forum banner
41 - 52 of 52 Posts

·
Registered
710 Posts
yes its the VQ35 motor. The color is Lamborghini gallardo arancio pearl orange. The car is a dream to drive. A little bit of luxury mixed with aggressive suspension setup. The twin turbos spool up very quickly so the boost hits early, lots of fun! :)
How many PSi? My friend Craig has a japanese imported 350GT and he's looking at an early 600 reliable crank horsepower, and it likely wouldn't costr you much onto what you got. I like this car alot.

I'd like it if you can email me, or add me to your msn at [email protected], as I'd like to truly see this car in person, not buy it of course, but get to know it. It's a very special car.

·
Registered
4,230 Posts
love the color and the engine bay, well, I like the whole package.
It has an aggressive stance.

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter · #46 ·
How many PSi? My friend Craig has a japanese imported 350GT and he's looking at an early 600 reliable crank horsepower, and it likely wouldn't costr you much onto what you got. I like this car alot.

I'd like it if you can email me, or add me to your msn at [email protected], as I'd like to truly see this car in person, not buy it of course, but get to know it. It's a very special car.
my email is [email protected]

feel free to contact me with any questions. Thanks!

·
Registered
24 Posts
Very nice, my car wasn't in a booth, but I was there with the sunburst colored Supra and the white 240SX with the RB26. I was the stock GTS-T lol.

Great car again sir, really lovely!

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter · #49 ·
yeah i think the owner of the supra used to be a member of 16niss way back in the day. If i am talking about the same car. The Supra with gold GT-C's?

·
Registered
24 Posts
If those are Volks then yes! lol, don't know my wheel codes really. The car was red last year and 2 years ago and in Super Street as the Do Luck Supra, now he's sponsored by Top Secret.

·
Registered
1,128 Posts
OMG that's the sweetest best looking G35 I've ever seen in my life :bowdown1:

41 - 52 of 52 Posts