GTR Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
hi guys i am new to the site i have had my skyline since march and the 1st owner in the UK.
was told to join the site as it's a very useful site for meets and information from knowledgeable people.
i have done quite a bit of work to my car here are some pics and the spec.

oh and could someone tell me the best downpipe to get and price also a prrice on some splitfire coilpacks, thanks

constructive criticism welcome

thanks

it is a 1995 (M) R33 nissan skyline GTS-T type M running around 340bhp at 0.9 bar so i am told with 55,000kmh ( 34,000 miles )

engine mods:-

. K&N super high flow induction
. Greddy front mounted intercooler
. purple 550cc injectors
. nismo paddle race clutch
. de-cat
. ngk tripple platinum spark plugs
. bailey's twin piston dump valve ( very nice chatters and tweets)
. blue hose connections and piping
. kakimoto de-cat back exhaust system
. forged wiseco pistons
. bathurst racing big end bearings
. metal gaskets

i just had the forged wiseco pistons bathurst racing big end bearings all metal gaskets fitted, re-bored, skimmed and polished 2,000 miles ago!!! very pricey!

. exterior mods:-

. GTR/GTS front bumper
. nismo sideskirts
. nismo rear spats
. GTS-T raised rear spoiler
. rare clear side repeaters
. clear front indicators mounted in front bumper

interior mods:-

. nismo leather and brushed aluminium steering wheel
. carbon look gear knob
. carbon look pillar pod
. brushed aluminium and carbon faced boost gauge
. turbo timer

wheels and tyres:-

. 17" rota d1 drift alloys chrome polished lip gunmetal spokes
. falken tyres 255 rear and 225 front
. half inch spacers gives it the wide look

suspension:-

. tein fully adjustable damp and ride height suspension
. front strut brace
. rear strut brace

i.c.e.:-

. pioneer headunit
. focal door components
. kenwood 6x9's as standard
. rockford fosgate P1 punch 12" sub
. JBL mono block amp

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
i have a dump valve on this that whistles under part throttle is that leaking because the spring is weak also it chatters is this air creeping out the intake side of the compressor causing surge???????

should i get rid of it?

·
Registered
6,048 Posts
You sure the whistle isnt from the air filter ? I know mine started doing this after fitting a K&N induction kit... At the right revs/load/throttle position i can keep it whistling :) I think its when the air passes over the bolt holes inside the filter where it bolts to the mass meter.

·
Registered
2,852 Posts
nice to see another skyline around the northeast :) looks gorgeous and I love those wheels - they're kinda fat n chubby and give the feel of coming out the arch :D gorgeous motor :)

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
really nice car! any more plans for the engine? about the exterior...complete in my eyes:)
really????? u think its complete???

well i have plans to put a 400R rear bumper on Jun sideskirts and a GTR twin fin spoiler then in to be painted black from the boot inbetween the lines on the roof and bonnet then the flats of the front bumper with the sides impreza blue with silver metallic in it.

engine wise i will shortley be getting splitfire coilpacks apexi front pipe 3" and walbro fuel pump. then maybe uprated turbo apexi pfc Z32 AFM and down to RB Motorsport to be mapped and R&R'd?

·
Registered
7 Posts
really????? u think its complete???

well i have plans to put a 400R rear bumper on Jun sideskirts and a GTR twin fin spoiler then in to be painted black from the boot inbetween the lines on the roof and bonnet then the flats of the front bumper with the sides impreza blue with silver metallic in it.

engine wise i will shortley be getting splitfire coilpacks apexi front pipe 3" and walbro fuel pump. then maybe uprated turbo apexi pfc Z32 AFM and down to RB Motorsport to be mapped and R&R'd?
i would´nt be ashamed by going with that car(my english sucks), not at all i think it looks real nice :)
but on the other side....everything can get better ;) nice car anyway!

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
yeah i think your right mate everything can get better and hopefully it will i have plenty of plans.

the boss is holding me back though argggghhhhhhhh!:rolleyes:

1 - 17 of 17 Posts