GTR Forum banner

1 - 20 of 42 Posts

·
GTROC NOBODY
5,981 Posts
Hi Vincent,
Welcome to the forum.
Look forward to seeing your GTST. I've had mine for nearly 7 years now and i still love it. Keep getting tempted by the GT-R's, but for now i'm happy enough.

·
Banned
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Hi Vincent,
Welcome to the forum.
Look forward to seeing your GTST. I've had mine for nearly 7 years now and i still love it. Keep getting tempted by the GT-R's, but for now i'm happy enough.
thaks i have this one now 1 year bute i onlie have thon is the oud site en the interieur but now i whane work on the engine and in whant a turbo upgrade to match the GTR's buth oke i know now that its gone be thoufe

maybey you can help me whit looking for parts in the UK for my GTST

·
GTROC NOBODY
5,981 Posts
This forum has a very good 'For Sale' section Vincent, and i'm sure most people will be happy to send parts abroad.
Keep your eyes on the for sale section for any parts you need.

·
Banned
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
This forum has a very good 'For Sale' section Vincent, and i'm sure most people will be happy to send parts abroad.
Keep your eyes on the for sale section for any parts you need.
thanks for the help friend

if i can help you whit something just tel me oke?

·
Registered
97 Posts
WARNING USER !!

THIS USER IS DANGEROUSLY DODGY!!

Vincent is wanted number 1 on the skyline user list !

This person is a scammer on the highest level.

Banned and Warned on almost every forum in Holland and Belgium with his lie's.
The biggest topic about one sole scammer is on skylineclub.nl about this guy.

Seriously ... this dude is most dodgy person EVER.

Skyline Club Benelux :: Inloggen

tis is the post where you can read al his lies.

Selling forum members cars without them knowing, Selling R33 gts for R400 etcetcetc the list goes on.

Stealing Garage Plates from the shop owners and drving illegaly with them ( and getting caught by the cops ) the list is as big as the mount everest guys.

Names known on forums:

Street Angel
R400
OO SKYLINE OO
Vincent
[email protected] or live.nl
miss JPC imports
JPC imports

also known for stealing names from other companies and telling so called clients he is one of their company and telling the biggest bulshit EVER.

like he has a nissan SR40 Twin Turbo in his skyline ( WHTF!!!!!!!! ).

DODGY AS HELL !!!!!!!! or just to meet him and have some serious action fun !

·
Registered
3,574 Posts
So he is basicly the belgium "6speed" :nervous:

Ps: Where is 6speed,would need his advice for the Nordschleife,on a few corners there i have serious problems,maybe he could help me:wavey:

·
Registered
8 Posts
It's true... and I've 'fallen victim' to his b/s stories as well.
My apologies for this being my first ever post on the GT-R Registry... but here I go;

I own an ECR33, in KH2 and a Tommy Kaira bodykit, wich I imported from the UK in May of this year.
I've recently put it up for sale here in Holland, and after a few weeks, a friend of mine pointed out that some Belgian guy is selling it... for 5 grand more than I'm asking.
They copied my pics and spec list I've posted on several Dutch websites.
When I contacted this 'company', they removed the car from their classifieds section, got rude about me having to prove I was the actual owner, but they did remove it.
According to them, they got it 'from an auctioning website'... sure thing, a very plausible explanation dear chaps.

A day or three ago, they've put another car up for sale... with the exáct same spec-list as my car, they just copied it!
This guy is just after the money of innocent people who want to buy a Skyline... and my car is being abbused for this goal.
He's a lousy thief and a complete waste of breath.

·
Banned
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
It's true... and I've 'fallen victim' to his b/s stories as well.
My apologies for this being my first ever post on the GT-R Registry... but here I go;

I own an ECR33, in KH2 and a Tommy Kaira bodykit, wich I imported from the UK in May of this year.
I've recently put it up for sale here in Holland, and after a few weeks, a friend of mine pointed out that some Belgian guy is selling it... for 5 grand more than I'm asking.
They copied my pics and spec list I've posted on several Dutch websites.
When I contacted this 'company', they removed the car from their classifieds section, got rude about me having to prove I was the actual owner, but they did remove it.
According to them, they got it 'from an auctioning website'... sure thing, a very plausible explanation dear chaps.

A day or three ago, they've put another car up for sale... with the exáct same spec-list as my car, they just copied it!
This guy is just after the money of innocent people who want to buy a Skyline... and my car is being abbused for this goal.
He's a lousy thief and a complete waste of breath.
thit you know who thit it?
and on which site it is?

·
Registered
8 Posts
He can't write properly in his own language as well.
What he's posting in Flemish-Dutch is a riddle to us Dutch and Belgian members as well as his English is to all of us.

·
Registered
3,574 Posts
That explains a lot,thanks stefan:wavey:

·
Banned
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
He can't write properly in his own language as well.
What he's posting in Flemish-Dutch is a riddle to us Dutch and Belgian members as well as his English is to all of us.
lag mee een ander jonge kan ik der wa aan doen dak deslectie heb?
jij zou het maar is moetten hebben heel grapig ze das zo als iemand mee aids lag je daar ook mee belagelijk maneke?????

·
Registered
8 Posts
Sure, you've made that mistake twice.
You're a scam and you know it.
Stop messing up the Skyline-scene, or any scene for that matter.
Go to school, learn a trade, and make an honest living.

EDIT:
He just told me he is a dyslexic, I think he should have been in school just a bit more.

·
Banned
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Sure, twice.
You're a scam and you know it.
Stop messing up the Skyline-scene, or any scene for that matter.
Go to school, learn a trade, and make an honest living.
i don't mess things up what did i do wrong here???????
i just introduce my selfs and on hondabuddys that's because of an old car of me.
so what's your problem???
and if you call me a scam do you have prove of it? whith 100% the trueth
so tell me

·
Registered
8 Posts
As I mentioned earlier... please do not insult my intellect by trying to act innocent.
You keep removing al the prove after all the visitors of the Skyline Club Benelux board post it in the discussion about you.
But hey, maybe you forgot... it's possible you have OPS from sniffing al the solvents being a painter at Ferrari :thumbsup:

And my problem dear Vincent, is you.

·
Registered
9 Posts
If you're dyslectic and an honest person, you'd have my sympathy.

But you're everything but an "Angel".

This guy puts pictures on his site that he copies from Pistonheads. He then tells potential buyers that he has found them at exclusive auctions. Of course they'll need to pay 70% of the cars value for him to start the import process. And I think most people on here can guess where that leads.

One of the most renowned traders on skylineclub.nl has dealt with this individual and as mentioned received a call from the Belgian police that one of his vehicles had been in an accident. Turns out the guy copied the letters on the garage plates and had a set fabricated for personal abuse. When the cops arrived at the scene he said he was a rep for the trader and on company business.
Worst part is that he creates all kinds of aliases and tries to convince people he’s not to blame for all these unfortunate events.

Come on Vince, if you're going to be a scammer and a fraud, at least be man enough to admit it.

We’re currently trying to warn all car lovers for this dumbass.

We found a picture on the web which we believe is his.

1 - 20 of 42 Posts