GTR Forum banner
1 - 20 of 57 Posts

·
Registered
2,041 Posts
O YES BABY !!!

Jeff

That wouldn't happen to be Highway nr. 1 now, would it ????

ULTIMATE combination if true: nicest road with nicest car....

Andre.

·
Registered
9,546 Posts
Jeff...no problem!!! But I still want you to take me on the Pacific cost HW when I come there!! All the way to LA please:D :D :smokin:

·
Registered
1,080 Posts
Andre.........yes that picture is indeed taken on the highway # 1, pacific coast highway in Southern California. It is 5 minutes away from my house, so I try to drive on it everyday. Thank you, I believe it is the ultimate combination too :D I feel like I am dreaming everyday when I am driving my GTR :p

Dino..............all the way to LA!! That is too close, I will drive you all the way to San Francisco as long as you don't get tired of riding in my car for so long :)

Really, as long as time is allow, I will drive you anywhere you want to go when you come here, the only thing I can't do is park the car anywhere unattended, since GTR draw a crowd here anywhere I go, I am really afraid people would scratch my car :(

Jeff :smokin:

·
Registered
10 Posts
Cough Cough!! How about taking a Indiana Coutry Boy for a ride in the GTR :) I will be going to Vegas Soon and could always make a trip to LA!! Umh you could race me in my SS if you wanted :)

GTR=Drool Drool Here in states!! Damn Nissan bring it over already :)

bnr34vspec2 said:
Andre.........yes that picture is indeed taken on the highway # 1, pacific coast highway in Southern California. It is 5 minutes away from my house, so I try to drive on it everyday. Thank you, I believe it is the ultimate combination too :D I feel like I am dreaming everyday when I am driving my GTR :p

Dino..............all the way to LA!! That is too close, I will drive you all the way to San Francisco as long as you don't get tired of riding in my car for so long :)

Really, as long as time is allow, I will drive you anywhere you want to go when you come here, the only thing I can't do is park the car anywhere unattended, since GTR draw a crowd here anywhere I go, I am really afraid people would scratch my car :(

Jeff :smokin:

·
Registered
2,043 Posts
davewilkins said:
Lets give it a try then Cem:)

1992 GTR R32

Phhoooarrrrr ... dave's R32 makes me go all shivvery every time ... Mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmhuh

Uhh ... sorry about that, that'd be my choice of all the skylines ... right color, right model, right wheels.

Tasty :D

·
Registered
2,041 Posts
Re: Re: My skyline

dan0h said:

Phhoooarrrrr ... dave's R32 makes me go all shivvery every time ... Mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmhuh

Uhh ... sorry about that, that'd be my choice of all the skylines ... right color, right model, right wheels.

Tasty :D
RIGHT WHEELS INDEED !! :smokin:

·
Premium Member
7,804 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
wheels....as used by Andre on R32 race car:smokin:
Ok as long as they do not crack:(
You have not seen the state of Derby roads Andre.
Thanks Dan btw.

·
Premium Member
7,804 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Madman?

Nope not me.
I have to drive slowly and avoid the potholes (whilst on my way to the fast country lanes:D )

·
Registered
97 Posts
arghhhhhh pot holes eh?

went over one at 80 and POP! fron left burst and 360 here i come!!!!! lucky it was 3am and no cars about and a wide road

lucky i still use the standard wheels ( 15'')

how it didnt do any damage to my sus i still dont know

even more luck it wasnt a GTR

LL

PS........hate em bloody things....and pplz jumping in front of me

·
Registered
9,546 Posts
Very nice! I have a thing for R32 & 33s with R34 alloys!! Why do you want to get rid of them? What are you planning on getting?? :)

1 - 20 of 57 Posts