GTR Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
67 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
just thinking of selling my skyline and want to see if anyone would be intrested, if i get the price im looking for then i'll most likely let it go

anyways i have a 96 r33 gtst spec 2 in white.

it has 9months mot,tax and has had a big service when i bought it from a dealer 3 months ago. has done 60,000 mile and run on nothing but optimax, i have a huge folder of paper work, mots, docs from when car was in japan.

engine: running perfect with no problems, has had some tuning goodies like hks induction kit, hks hyper muffler/blitz nur spec cat back, de-cat, apexi bov and a brand new hks evc5 electric boost controller.

body: blitz rep 17in alloys, body work and paint is A class with no dents or marks and is a type m with the nice s2 front and sideskirts, has no rust. thats one top reason i bought the car cos how super clean it was.

inside: mint, no rips, marks or tears, hks evc5 controller, boost gauge, shinny gear knob and handbrake with carbon detailing.

think i've covered everything, if you want to know anything i have forgot then please ask.

im looking for £5500

http://i43.photobucket.com/albums/e395/compton--jay/Picture050.jpg

i would take a P/X for the right car maybe a gtr

thanx jay/mr.t

·
Registered
67 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
hahaha i did wash that :-( but still buy it or p/x it!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts