GTR Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
6,821 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just uploaded a still very raw video from our Datsun/Nissan club Luxembourg.
That's my ex-GTS32. The car was tuned in Japan at TOP SECRET and was more a Track car, then the weekend cruiser.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XnYQNlxDlMs

Here are just a few specs.

Apexi Power intake
Blitz DSBC
Blitz Racing Plug
Top Secret Competition Rom
Top Secret Heat Measures
Top Secret GTR Injector
ORC Single clutch
Grex oil relocation kit
Trust cooler
HKS Intercooler
HKS Turbo 2350serie
Top Secret compressor
Tein adjustable suspension
. . . . .ex

Some a$$ crashed inside me in late 2005, sold the car after, now it's again hitting the roads.:)

·
Registered
1,367 Posts
Very nice...:clap:

I do recognise it, If it's the car i think it is, i had good look around it in April 2005

·
6,821 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
It's a Ferry Corson (or how ever you spell that name) tube.

The car stayed some time in Hertfordshire in 2005.

·
Registered
1,367 Posts
gtrlux said:
The car stayed some time in Hertfordshire in 2005.
I remember looking at it when it was in Hertfordshire. It was when i was looking for my Skyline:)

·
6,821 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Did you buy one at the shop them?

I drove the Top Secret home from Hertfordshire 700km back to Luxembourg on that day . . . was overkill with the clutch in traffic and the Tein suspension super hard on shit french highways . . . .:nervous:

·
Registered
1,367 Posts
gtrlux said:
Did you buy one at the shop them?

I drove the Top Secret home from Hertfordshire 700km back to Luxembourg on that day . . . was overkill with the clutch in traffic and the Tein suspension super hard on shit french highways . . . .:nervous:
Yeah, i got mine from there.

It may have been a long journey (700km), but i guess you had fun along the way!:)

·
6,821 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
. . was driving through france at saturday evening, when all the Jo-mans were going out in the Saxos, . . . there you can play god.:p

Wich one did you buy, I was initially looking for a white R34 GTT Tommy Kaira, but seemed a bit dusty that time . . . .

·
Registered
1,367 Posts
gtrlux said:
. . was driving through france at saturday evening, when all the Jo-mans were going out in the Saxos, . . . there you can play god.:p

Wich one did you buy, I was initially looking for a white R34 GTT Tommy Kaira, but seemed a bit dusty that time . . . .
I remember the R34GTT TK... I bought a very clean Black R32GTR

·
6,821 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
cheers:clap:

1 - 11 of 11 Posts