GTR Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
68 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hi all, I can't believe I'm contemplating this but due to a change if jobs and impending wedding I may be selling my beloved motor!

But I'd like to know how much everyone thinks it's worth?

The car us a uk model from middlehurst, number 12 if only 80. It's got 65k miles and full service history including a recent timing belt change.

It has all the usual v-spec goodies
carbon fibre splitter
3 extra oil coolers (think these were uk only)
nismo mfd upgrade
hks exhaust
gtr polished twin turbo pipe
connolly leather interior
xenon headlights

I've been told it also has stage 1 mods of the exhaust, panel filter and a upgraded coil pack.

Security wise the car comes with a thatcham cat 1 alarm and immob and rac trackstar tracker.

Body work wise the front splitter has a crack on the bottom edge the rest is minor stone chips. Few kerbing marks on the alloys but considering the car is 10 year old that's not too bad!

I've had the car over a year now an will be gutted to sell it if it comes to it but I may have to consider a diesel.

Heres some pics after a hard ten hard detailing session!

·
Registered
3,352 Posts
I think it will boil down to; How many previous owners, has it had any accident damage in the past and obviously the condition, especially the underside. I would think anywhere from £15000 upwards, final price would be dependent on all thats been mentioned above. What sort of price did you have in mind??

·
R35 Section manager
10,973 Posts
As above subject to condition and service history-I would say £17k+.

·
Registered
68 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I'm the 6th owner, it's had no accident damage and the bottom of car seems in good condition especially after it had been undersprayed better.

I noticed one going for 17.5k which I thought was crazy, to be honest I was hoping for 19k+

·
6,817 Posts
I'm the 6th owner, it's had no accident damage and the bottom of car seems in good condition especially after it had been undersprayed better.

I noticed one going for 17.5k which I thought was crazy, to be honest I was hoping for 19k+
You should sell it for 20k+ and not lower, you will maybe regret it soon. Japanese quality stocks run out and so do quality stocks oversea.

Look at what UK 22Bs fetch still today, a UK R34 GTR would be more special then an UK 22B in my view.(even if the GTR production is higher)

·
Registered
3,585 Posts
20k minimum. I would put it up for 23k and try your luck. If the car is mint then i think 23k is a fair price. However you may be looking at closer to 20k if you want a faster sale.

·
Super Moderator
15,728 Posts
Agreed, daft to let it go for less than £20K. If it's a nice one, clean and low on rust it's worth at least that.

·
Registered
68 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Thanks for the advice fellas, i've no idea what i'd get instead to be honest but i'd like to think that I would return to a Skyline in the future if i sold it... for me theres no better car for the money they cost.

·
Owner of the MSNSPS
5,193 Posts
I would think that a genuine UK spec car in mostly standard condition would be at the higher end of the market. Some people are scared of imports and mods so the 'factory' upgrades and rarity should help the price.

·
Registered
1,281 Posts
I think it will boil down to; How many previous owners, has it had any accident damage in the past and obviously the condition, especially the underside. I would think anywhere from £15000 upwards, final price would be dependent on all thats been mentioned above. What sort of price did you have in mind??
I think it should be worth far greater than 15k as bottom price, subject to condition over 20k

1 - 10 of 10 Posts