GTR Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
118 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Sad days come to us all and sometimes they are met with happy days, today is one of them for me!

I will be moving to Sweden for a new job and my car can not come with me, simple as that. I've spent the last YEAR building this very special car with unique parts never used on any European Evo before, probably worldwide, yet alone on the 2 RS model! Any teething problems have been fully sorted before TOTB V, ever since it has never missed a beat, totally reliable and been extremely competitive in every event.

SERIOUS ENQUIRES ONLY, price is £12k ono over the next few weeks. Contact me and I'll provide the full spend list which equates to more than double the asking price and doesn't include the hours and hours spent working on it, that labour alone would come to more than 12k at most tuner rates.

The car is 100% fully sorted with new oils and wants for nothing but a drop of Optimax.

Spec:

Engine:
EVO9 revised spec pistons and connecting rods
ARP head studs
ARP rod bolts
Bespoke metal head gasket
EVO400 / Forced Performance 3071 ballistic concepts bespoke hybrid BB turbo
EVO400 / TD ported shroud
Bespoke braided turbo oil & water lines
Tial 44mm external wastegate
EVO400 / Forced Performance 3" turbo elbow
Bespoke 3" V-band down pipe into full 3" stainless steel exhaust with titanium tip
HKS SS tubular exhaust manifold
Tial external dump valve
SARD FPR
Polished Evo 3 inlet manifold
RC Engineering 750cc fuel injectors
Walbro 255 lpr fuel pump
Autronics ECU - mapped by The Dentist
Apexi AVCR boost controller
EVO400/PWR bespoke barrel cooler, oversized rad and remote water pump
EVO400 air filter mounted in the front bumper with custom 4" intake pipe
Full Piper Cam kit, EVO400 spec
Silkolene pro S 10w-50

Suspension:
Proflex 3way adjustable remote canisters in Belgium tarmac spec
Front lower arm positive castor bushes
Front and rear Ralliart strut braces
Front Cusco 4 point under body brace

Transmission:
OS Giken twin plate clutch
Standard rebuilt gearbox and RS rear diff
Silkolene oils

Brakes:
Front grooved discs
Race pads all round
Braided lines
Comp Silkolene fluid

Interior:
RS spec
Magnum lightweight seats
Sabelt 3" harness
SPA Full Dash with carbon fibre surround
Omori oil pressure and oil temp gauges
Knock link
Pivot 92mm boost gauge
Carbon fibre centre switch panel with AVCR head unit
Cusco 6 point cage with adjustable (tension) rear cross bar
Battery relocated to boot

Wheels: Stern Racing 6 split spoke alloys

Stacks of photo's can be seen on www.jeffstokes.co.uk

I love this car, so would you :bowdown1:

Cheers,

Jeff

·
Premium Member
7,804 Posts
I can vouch for how awesome this car is. Dead easy way to win sprints, just buy this car:cool:

sorry to see the car go but can't wait to come and visit you at work:chuckle:

·
Registered
1,481 Posts
Bream said:
I will be moving to Sweden for a new job and my car can not come with me, simple as that.
Sorry to be slightly OT here:
Nice to hear you´re moving to Sweden but sorry to hear you´re selling the car! Of course it´s none of my business but may I ask why you can´t bring the car? It´s not illegal for you to drive it over here, you know. There are numerous early rhd EVO´s on the streets here. :)

Best of luck!
/P

·
Registered
118 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 · (Edited)
Perra said:
Sorry to be slightly OT here:
Nice to hear you´re moving to Sweden but sorry to hear you´re selling the car! Of course it´s none of my business but may I ask why you can´t bring the car? It´s not illegal for you to drive it over here, you know. There are numerous early rhd EVO´s on the streets here. :)

Best of luck!
/P
It's a situation of personal circumstances and sacrifices, I am moving to Sweden to be the Production Manager for Koenigsegg, so my personal time will be very limited for the foreseeable future. Add to this I'm moving with my wife and we have no family or friends in the neighbourhood, so social integration will be key to our happiness there. We also have no house so will be looking for a flat or similar initially which often don't have a garage, etc etc...

I looked into bringing the car in detail and had all the info sorted via the Swedish Evo Club, but I can't see the car just sit there and do nothing for a year or so, or just sit in the UK. If nothing else I can't afford to have that cash tied up doing nothing as we're looking to let our UK house and eventually buy another in Sweden.

Tough call but that's life and the master plan is in a couple of years I'll build another over there, LHD of course :cool:

Just to add the car is fully road legal, MOT till June 07, taxed till the end of the year.

Thanks all,

Jeff

·
Registered
160 Posts
I am moving to Sweden to be the Production Manager for Koenigsegg, so my personal time will be very limited for the foreseeable future.

Well, some have seen badder things happening in their life, right? :p

·
Registered
1,367 Posts
Congratulations on the job Jeff!:clap: Not jealous, honest...

I'm looking for something to use on track & possibly sprint, unfortunately your car is out of my budget. I still haven't seen the Evo in the flesh, but looking at the spec list & from what Dave & Andy have said it's phenominal and so much hard work has gone into it. :bowdown1:

·
Registered
118 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Pulse D said:
Congratulations on the job Jeff!:clap: Not jealous, honest...

I'm looking for something to use on track & possibly sprint, unfortunately your car is out of my budget. I still haven't seen the Evo in the flesh, but looking at the spec list & from what Dave & Andy have said it's phenominal and so much hard work has gone into it. :bowdown1:
Cheers mate :cool:

Just to add:

The car weighs 1150kg, full of fluids and with 1/2 tank of fuel on board. Corner weights (kg):
_______Front_______
401.5-------------395.0
\\\\\\\\\\\614.5//////////
///////////622.0\\\\\\\\\\
219.5-------------220.5
_______Rear_______

1 - 10 of 10 Posts