GTR Forum banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
118 Posts
Yep, not sure if you can get it for the 32 GTR though - think it's GTS only...

Check it out here.

·
GTROC Member
5,037 Posts
I think it'll go on a GTR as well.....it's replacement front and rear wings so shouldnt make a difference really.

I guess Sideways-Taff is the man to ask as he's got the only kit in the uk ! Zero's already posted the link up above.

That kit is going to cost $$$$$$$$ I warn you now !

I think they look very cool, love the back end of em.

·
Registered
118 Posts
I was thinking more about the widths being different, but I guess if enough panels are replaced then it's irrelevant. Although I guess you can get any kit on any car with a bit of work.

I stand corrected :)

·
Registered
1,736 Posts
You can get it for the GTR, think the yellow BeeR might be a GTR?
- expensive kit though!

Why didnt BeeR put it on a GTR in the first place? :confused:

·
Registered
118 Posts
Yep, you're right. There're different versions:

Clicky

·
Registered
1,995 Posts
Saw Tweenierobs Bee*R 32 at shakespeare the other week, that kit looks the dogs danglies.

Very nice.

·
Registered
1,989 Posts
Jesus whats the point?...Its not a 34 GTR...to me thats just a kit car...nice all the same but I`d rather have a good 32 GTR than that strumash of a thing...
Me too. Ghastly. The r32 and R34 are nice in their own ways but trying to combine them looks wrong to me. Not a fan of Sil80's or Onevias either. Just creating something aesthetically poor to be 'different'.

·
Registered
70 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Each to there own I suppose. :rolleyes:

I like to be different, and I love the R34, but not rich enough to afford one (not even anywhere close), so I have to look for alternatives.

But I'd want a R32 GTR, not a 2ltr, as I want the power to back up the looks. Not a fan of culture of 1ltr chav cars that are made to look like evos / scoobs (i.e. Done up Corsa's / Novas) :chuckle:

·
Registered
504 Posts
I've done the R324 because its different, very rare, fits the ethos of the rest of the car very well and because I allready have a nice R32 GTR that looks like an R32 so why not have another one thats very different?! :D

·
Registered
233 Posts
OK may not be to everyones taste, but the quality of the kit is exceptional & certainly not an aesthetic mishmash. Bee*R are incredibly proud of their creation, hence the difficulty in getting it into the UK as a kit. I think it looks amazing in a really dark colour......midnight purple......just a great way of updating an R32 without totally messing it up.

·
Registered
147 Posts
I personally think the 324 kit is superb and my BNR32 will be getting this kit fitted before Miguel ships it to the UK, and before anyone asks my project has been in the pipeline since June. Its just taken a while to find a white R32 GTR that met my requirements.

I dont like the 334 kit just looks too rounded for me, then again I am not a fan of the R33.

Visit the Bee*R website for pics etc Translated version of http://www.bee-r.com/

·
Registered
627 Posts
The 32/34 unquestionably works, awesome!
I guess it is down to taste, just that some of us have more of it! :p

·
Registered
1,880 Posts
324 works well IMO nice..

sil80 also works well, that would probably be why nissan had it in production for a limited time...

/Steve

1 - 20 of 23 Posts