GTR Forum banner

1 - 20 of 43 Posts

·
Registered
244 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Thought I would start a project feed had the car just over two years now still plenty on my list

Started as pretty standard with a y pipe stage one

Then things stepped up wanted to make it stand out from the crowd without going to crazy

Valenti rear lights and MCR rear markers added

Then on to Litchfield for 4.25

Pretty happy with the outside now so on to the interior

Plenty of carbon and Alcantra with more being done as we speak

Old seats upgraded

Then Audio upgrade from R35Audio stage 3 package replacing all speakers and adding two amps two subs and a Audison bit 10

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
244 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanks Paul lol yeah it***8217;s pretty addictive nearly done now few more bits inside to be done.

·
Registered
244 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Looking good, Where did you get your Alcantra done?

Cheers
K.....

JW Autotrim in Aylesbury Autotorque can sort this out for you too if you need things removing I’ve got foot cards being done at the moment will add pics when done.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
267 Posts
Warren the interior of your car is stunning! I have been following JW Autotrim on facebook for a while and I plan on getting some parts done myself.

Where did you get the carbon bits? are they the original parts but have a carbon skin? They look really good

·
Registered
244 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Warren the interior of your car is stunning! I have been following JW Autotrim on facebook for a while and I plan on getting some parts done myself.

Where did you get the carbon bits? are they the original parts but have a carbon skin? They look really good
Hi Kieran

A lot of the interior parts are from Sam at 4SRC and some skinned if you ask nicely he can do that too.

1 - 20 of 43 Posts