GTR Forum banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
54 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
had the car a couple of months and have done some new mods on it so thought id show you some new pics ! the car is not finished yet , ive swoped the front bumper ,fitted veilside works 19"s wheels with 275 30 tyres and fitted coilovers etc the car is not lowered much in the top pics i only did it at the weekend but there is one of it lowered thats all i have at min just finished doing the arch work so im hopin it will site really well without rubbing !
the front bumper has had some work dont to it since the pics its been smoothed and some holes filled etc i will post some newer pics soon
next up is front mount cooler , gtr rear spoiler and grill and new seats and need to get rid of jap cd player and fit my good stuff !

hope ya like

thats how the front is sitting now its lowered

·
Registered
1,619 Posts
wow - looks hardcore - loving those wheels. Looks very nice mate.

·
Registered
118 Posts
Looks great, loving those wheels :D

·
6,821 Posts
That's what I call a perfect R33 GTS . . . no need for a GTR spoiler , looks class:smokin:

·
Registered
54 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
im starting to change my mind now as loads of my mates and you lot say leave the standard spoiler on , i may leave it on now lol

whats a rear infill nick

·
Registered
1,663 Posts
That looks really nice mate, and I concur with everyone else that there is absolutely no need to fit a GTR spoiler on it, it looks great as is..

·
Registered
3,384 Posts
thats how the front is sitting now its lowered
Looking good. :bowdown1:

That small gap that between the bumper and the wing needs "pulling" into place by the fixing though? Similar problem on mine..................you need to remove the bumper and "flatten" the fixing hole. You'll understand what I mean when you remove it. Works a treat.

Been looking at referbing a spare set of my wheels, black with a bright rim was an option...........it's now at the top of the list. Looks really good.:smokin:

Andy.

PS - the car looks fine without the GTR spoiler.

·
Registered
54 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
ahh andy you noticed lol its not sorted ! the day after i fitte dthe bumper i bumped it and bent it up as in pick since then i have had some work done on it and it all lines up nice now !

cheers for the nice comments lads !

·
Registered
5,020 Posts
realy, really nice.

to be honest, i think this will look awesome with a tiny lip spoiler. meaning the boot is flat, but with a tiny lip at the back!

·
Registered
54 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
cheers lads ! i do like th einfill rears id not seen them before !

nick is that your black r33 ?? what spoiler has in got on the bonnet ?? is it like a after market lip spoiler ??

·
Registered
991 Posts
how does it handle in the wet, mine came in from japan lowered on eibach springs and kyb dampers, far too hard for our roads, fantastic in the dry but almost undriveable in the wet.It's back to normal now, but other suspension set ups may be different.

·
Registered
991 Posts
I see it's got a big exhaust have you done the plugs , induction, down pipe and cat pipe, the de-cat pipe makes a huge difference.
A garage local to me does a big trade in power fcs which seem to make a big difference and would cost about the same as an intercooler
Another cost effective upgrade is the steering bushes, go for the nismo ones, not a lot of money and they make the steering a lot more direct

·
Registered
1,588 Posts
nick is that your black r33 ?? what spoiler has in got on the bonnet ?? is it like a after market lip spoiler ??
No, nothing to do with me Ben and TBH, I have not seen one before. Normal bonnet lip spoilers are not as wide as that. Ghostrider on here offers a lot of these bits though so may be worth an approach.

·
Registered
54 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
its all over the place in the wet but as you say its great in the dry but at the end of the day its rear wheel drive ! , got the induction kit sorted and a de-cat is sat waiting to be fitted im doing the plugs when it needs a service , what ones should i buy ??
front mount cooler should be on soon , as well as my boost controller !

seen the lip spoilers before nick but not like that the only ones ive seen are like r34 style ones which i think i may have , i just liked that one as it made the front look more mean over the lights

·
Registered
292 Posts
It looks sweet indeed but IMO i think it needs a little bigger spoiler, not a GT-R one but a slighter taller one than that one.

·
Registered
54 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
do you have any pics of any you have in mind mate ? thats on resen i post so i get other peoples input its a good way of making my mind up sometimes people show you somethin that you have not seen before or that you have over looked

1 - 20 of 27 Posts