GTR Forum banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
2,109 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys and girls, im new on the boards. been after a R32 for years but was stuck in a hole with a 330bhp punto i built, that was untill someone offered me masssive amounts ofmoney for it, meaning i could not only buy a R32, but insure and mod it lol....

Im mookistars younger Brother, he always said the 33 was better but now ive got my 32 he's very jelous, also its got 6HBHP more than his lol ;)

well the car i got on sunday, i wasnt looking to buy it so soon because i never like to buy the first car i see, but this one was just too good to be true.. also the guy was a good friend of bootylisious, and he also works for maclaren as one of the main maclaren F1 guys (nice pub blag there)

its got stage 1 mods coupled with a power FC giving it [email protected] wheels are not my fav so will be selling them once ive got used to not curbing them, and the its time for some Rota GTRs either in bronze or black. got to remove the "s" badge on the bonnet as im not a fan. then its just some small mods.

its defo slower than the punto, but its so much nice to drive and handle, i no longer need 3 lanes to be able to put my toe down lol did like a bit of torque steer lol

sorry the pics dont do it justice, but ill get mook (my car cleaning slave) to give it a full polish and wax on sat and take some with his super camera :p

let me know what you think

thanks

Greg

·
Registered
501 Posts
Get the Rota GTR's in 9.5" in white - it will look pant wettingly stuning :D

Loverly :D

Butuz

·
6,821 Posts
Love white R32s, absolutly stunning car.:smokin:

·
Administrator
31,748 Posts
it don't need no polish mate, that paint is glass smooth!

not jealous of the shape, just the fact that i want every skyline i see ;) and yours is a minter!

mook

·
Registered
5,806 Posts
Hey Greg,

SO pleased that the car has gone to a very good home. I'll be honest I was sad to see it go, as Duncan and I would wave at each other every day when we passed and the car is totally mint! :bowdown1:

Don't be a stranger to events mate, so I can see her again and say hi to both of you :squintdan :squintdan

Really lovely car and congrats again! :smokin:

Claire
:)

·
Registered
2,109 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
than ks claire, ill defo get to some meets. and ill make sure mooks keeps her clean for me lol

RE my punto it was a 16vt, the 20vt is far to big.

been driving the 32 for a week now and still loving it. defo need new rims but thats all in good time. cant wait to get near a track with it. roll on the ring in '07 lol

·
Registered
2,109 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
thanks for the comments.

yer im really loving it, but starting to miss my punto. :(

know it sounds strange but the punto was such a hoot, no matter where i went although i didnt look much i knew i was pretty much the quickest car about lol

i think the skyline is a car im happy not to mod too much. and that in itself is very good for me, im not into exterior mods, just power mods. i think new wheels and thats it for a year. new turbos next year and then thats my skyline modding days finished.

in the meantime im doing another punto, this one will be another 2ltr turbo but 4wd too.. that should keep me happy lol

·
Administrator
31,748 Posts
i think new wheels and thats it for a year. new turbos next year and then thats my skyline modding days finished.
lol

i wonder how many Skyline owners have said that in the past.....

I'm sure i said exactly that when i bought mine... look at me now!

mook

·
Registered
2,109 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
yer but my theory is that i will never own wot is considered a very fast skyline. so why bother trying?

but i have the abilities to make a lesser car into the quickest in the UK like my punto. and that is where i get my kicks.

1 - 20 of 28 Posts