GTR Forum banner

541 - 560 of 596 Posts

·
Registered
1,919 Posts
Discussion Starter #544
Awesome car man! We have the same tow hook and oil cap...haha the little things right? This is GoodeZilla btw. Cool build man, I'm following now :)
Ah nice to see you here too :wavey:

Thanks!. Sure is the finer details makes all the difference. Following your build. Makes a very entertaining watch especially as your doing it all by yourself. Keep up the great work goodezilla:bowdown1:

·
Registered
1,919 Posts
Discussion Starter #545 (Edited)
Finally got hold of a stock airbox from a R34 GTR. Still unsure to go ahead and fit to my R33 GTR, maybe with a Nismo air duct? What you guys think? Along with some nismo turbo pipes?:chuckle:

Also i noticed the small intake duct is blocked of in the second pic?
Been told it can be removed

·
Registered
341 Posts
Also i noticed the small intake duct is blocked of in the second pic?
Been told it can be removed

The bottom of that can be removed by pressing the two lugs which would allow air from the headlight surround and the front of the car to this duct. It fits into the inner wing on an R34 and as far as I'm aware is a sound resonator/chamber.

·
Premium Member
1,305 Posts
Hi Sam

Are you running the 24-1 CAS trigger wheel? Or still on standard CAS?

Nice buy on the Airbox, I can guess what's next!

·
Registered
1,919 Posts
Discussion Starter #548
Hi Sam

Are you running the 24-1 CAS trigger wheel? Or still on standard CAS?

Nice buy on the Airbox, I can guess what's next!
Hi Alex hope your well, am i getting predictable now? Lol :runaway:

im on standard CAS for the moment.

Sam

·
Premium Member
1,305 Posts
OK - was just wondering what you were doing as you had the Link G4 and I was surprised to find it will cost about £3k all to get one running well, with trigger kit and crank damper.

For under £1k a mapped PFC and new AFMs is possible, but resolution at top end with standard CAS is supposedly poor so wanted to find someone that had the upgrade.

You'll need some more revs for those -5s :chuckle:

·
Registered
1,919 Posts
Discussion Starter #550
OK - was just wondering what you were doing as you had the Link G4 and I was surprised to find it will cost about £3k all to get one running well, with trigger kit and crank damper.

For under £1k a mapped PFC and new AFMs is possible, but resolution at top end with standard CAS is supposedly poor so wanted to find someone that had the upgrade.

You'll need some more revs for those -5s :chuckle:
Yeah your prob right there as mine is limited to 7300rpm. To be honest i would like to get rid of the cas but all in good time. Im in no rush at the moment.

·
Registered
1,919 Posts
Discussion Starter #555
Package arrived. A late birthday gift and early fathers day from my wife and kids....

R34 Nismo air duct. Will go nicely with my airbox:runaway::runaway::runaway:

I get a bit excited when packages arrive

See the fibreglass

Heres some comparison with the stock r34 airduct side by side

Few more parts left to order from my wish list....:runaway::runaway:

·
Registered
1,919 Posts
Discussion Starter #558
Love it. I didn't get no Father's gift!! Hehe.. My Salaam to you and family. Hope the fasting is going well iA. :)
W salaam. Alhumdulillah fastings going great. Dont worry bro before you know it the little one will be walking and talking. Im sure he will be a daddys boy. Time flys watching kids grow:)

·
Registered
1,919 Posts
Discussion Starter #559
Nice gift from the family. I get socks :mad::chuckle:
Thanks Alex i used to get the same untill recently i made it clear no more socks/mugs etc.. And have list of things i want readily available:) only thing i still end up paying for it sometimes

Lets hope it fits anyway:eek:

541 - 560 of 596 Posts