GTR Forum banner
1 - 20 of 105 Posts

·
Registered
202 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
when will the new revised 'MY10' GT-R's start shipping? will it be all car's after 1st of jan 2010 or will they be available later in the year?

·
Registered
159 Posts
I got my Sat Nav GTR from Middlehurt's on Friday, and it is loud! I am just waiting for the neighbours to complain. It certainly sounds different to the non Sat Nav cars. I am now seriously considering not bothering with the Y pipe. It also has a superb sat nav system. The best I have ever seen. I really would not worry about any other changes for a 2010 model.

·
Registered
202 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I got my Sat Nav GTR from Middlehurt's on Friday, and it is loud! I am just waiting for the neighbours to complain. It certainly sounds different to the non Sat Nav cars. I am now seriously considering not bothering with the Y pipe. It also has a superb sat nav system. The best I have ever seen. I really would not worry about any other changes for a 2010 model.
what about the updated suspension components & the change of the ECU?

mine's comming in 5weeks,the sleepless nights have started :clap:

·
Registered
159 Posts
Having read the new thread on the 2010 model, I would like the additional gearbox cooling. I am not to woried about the ECU change, as this will probably be available as an update to existing cars and I am sure I wouldn't even notice any minor tinkering with the suspension.

·
Registered
2,061 Posts
It's a bit premature to discuss what, if any, of these upgrades will be retro-fitable to MY09 cars.

I'll discuss this with Nissan once the MY10 cars have arrived and therefore they can investigate in detail by physically inspecting the cars side-by-side.

·
Registered
288 Posts
Out of curiosity, is the MY09/10 stamped on the car anywhere e.g. the chassis number? My car is due to be arriving some time in December. I presume it will be a MY09 model, but it would be nice to know one way or the other.

I guess looking at the new dials will be the best indication though.

·
Registered
202 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Out of curiosity, is the MY09/10 stamped on the car anywhere e.g. the chassis number? My car is due to be arriving some time in December. I presume it will be a MY09 model, but it would be nice to know one way or the other.

check http://www.gtr.co.uk/forum/127167-official-my2010-specs.html
it says on there that they will begin shipping from the month of december, so more than likely you will have the MY10 model i think.

·
Registered
202 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
true say,could just phone dealer and find out which it is.

·
Registered
690 Posts

Mine December delivery too. Typical! Wait 18 bloody months and end up with the old model! Having said that we are a few grand better off! ;)

·
Registered
202 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Mine December delivery too. Typical! Wait 18 bloody months and end up with the old model! Having said that we are a few grand better off! ;)
is there no way you could withold your order
and get a 2010 one,i was under the impression that
the UK wont get the 2010 one's until march!

·
Registered
690 Posts
is there no way you could withold your order
and get a 2010 one,i was under the impression that
the UK wont get the 2010 one's until march!
You'd have to pay the new price plus I reckon the VAT will be up again by then. I've sold my car and i've waited so long already. To be honest I cant see i'll notice much difference and I'm sure some of the revisions will be in place already. I just want the car now! Phoned my HPC to see if any news and he is on holiday for the week. Nissan GB say they dont even have a link to check the delivery status!

·
Registered
102 Posts
Has anyone got any pics of the 2010 revisions such as the metallic coloured instrument bezels, WVGA MFD screen, and new cooling ducts on the CF diffuser? No sign on the latest YouTube vids or google pics as far as I could find.

Interested to see what they're going to be like.

Cheers

1 - 20 of 105 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.