GTR Forum banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
165 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
My 2010 10 plate ultimate silver black edition r35 is for sale lads, being sold on my behalf by a dealer in Scotland. I've been as honest as I can in the add, the car is immaculate other than some stone chips and the gear selector is slightly marked.Here's a link to the pistonheads add

Used 2010 Nissan GT-R for sale in Dunbartonshire | Pistonheads

Cars being collected by professor Matt tomorrow to have another full service done. Any questions please feel free to contact me on here and I'll pass on my mobile number to any interested party's. Price is £39495 I believe this to be fairly priced. I'll add some pics, the facelift wheels can go with the car but for an extra 3k these have brand new tyres with less than 500 miles on them

As you can see the interior is immaculate to lol

·
Premium Member
1,550 Posts
nice interior there!

·
Registered
1,154 Posts
I think you drove by me last week in my 33 GTST on the M8 eastbound just past the underpass (Sauchiehall Street)....sadly the interior wasn't quite the same :p :D

Its a beaut of a car!

·
Registered
165 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I think you drove by me last week in my 33 GTST on the M8 eastbound just past the underpass (Sauchiehall Street)....sadly the interior wasn't quite the same :p :D

Its a beaut of a car!

Possibly? Did you cut off towards Royston Cumbernauld etc? I think I remember the 33 was you and a mate if I remember correctly? Thanks the car is spotless someone will get a good buy

·
Registered
1,154 Posts
Yeah that was me...my wee bro was driving...I was admiring from the Passenger side!

I mind saying to him that we need to get a 35 in UMS as it was looking awesome...something about that colour that makes it pop!

The car sounded mental btw!

GLWS

·
Registered
165 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Just an update, Matt now has the car. I'm having a full service done along with wheel alignment and brand new Alcon front discs with new pads . If the car doesn't sell before I go on holiday in two week I'm planning on keeping it

·
Registered
165 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Car no longer for sale, is currently being stripped and prepared for a 950r package. Will start a build thread soon

·
Registered
165 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Nope just upgrading the fronts to some lovely bride seats and doing a retrim. I'll reveal all in my build thread

·
Premium Member
5,786 Posts
Sweet. Look forward to your review. Would love to do this. Assume its a built motor, stock head and cams and big blowers. With uprated intercooler and fuel pump.

Going to assume running the same engine management as now.

Will keep my eyes skinned for the build thread. What's the Target ET to completion?

·
Registered
165 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 · (Edited)
Sweet. Look forward to your review. Would love to do this. Assume its a built motor, stock head and cams and big blowers. With uprated intercooler and fuel pump.

Going to assume running the same engine management as now.

Will keep my eyes skinned for the build thread. What's the Target ET to completion?

Going with a motor that's rated to 1400hp (it's all ready built ready to go) stock cams and rebuilt stock heads, may play with them a little not sure. Turbos aren't big no as I'm aiming for as close to stock spool as possible on this it's a fast road car I'm after. Turbos are from TTE should arrive early next week. Gearbox in discussion at the minute will see where we end up. Have a forge intercooler kit sitting but may use something else just waiting on a response. In no rush to complete as the bad weathers here now, will see how we go

You want any info mart feel free to pm me

·
Registered
165 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
No mate I'm keeping it I'm mid engine build etc just now. If I ever come to sell it I'll let you know

·
Registered
956 Posts
Oh, i see, no prob matey, i am keep on looking then, just need to get a GT R before xmas time, lol, i have sold my TME, otherwise i wont have anything for this xmas.

Thanks for telling anyway.

Samo

1 - 20 of 20 Posts