GTR Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
55 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello all

My MY11 GTR is for sale on auto trader. It is running litchfield stage 2 and some other lovely upgrades. All tuning done by Sly @ Kaizer Motor.

Full main dealer service history, Last week Kaizer fitted 4 brand new tyres and brand new brakes and pads all round. Upgrades include JCR carbon fibre paddle shifters, alcantara wheel, Rays 57FXX wheels, carbon fibre rear wing, iPE valvetronic exhaust.. check the ad for more and please don't hesitate to get in contact with me if you have any more questions.

Nissan Gt-R 3.8 Black Edition 2dr Auto [Sat Nav]

·
Premium Member
8,019 Posts
Looks good and a sensible price.

The advert states it's a low milage example, which at 41,000 miles on a three year old GT-R isn't exactly right as GT-R's dont tend to do a lot of miles.

But a lot of car for the money.

·
Registered
55 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Looks good and a sensible price.

The advert states it's a low milage example, which at 41,000 miles on a three year old GT-R isn't exactly right as GT-R's dont tend to do a lot of miles.

But a lot of car for the money.
yes this is true mate, you're right! The car had over 34K when i bought it, I used it as a daily driver and so did the owner before me, i love to drive my cars regularly!
On the bright side, It does have a full main dealer service history and everything is checked by Kazier on the reg.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts