GTR Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
76 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Can someone in the know confirm the scheduling for servicing on my MY11 car please :confused:

Reason I ask is that I have just had the 3yr service and MOT completed at my nearest NHPC but looking through the bumf I got back from them I noticed that they advised me that the car is due its next service in 6mths time... I thought the scheduling was annual or 9k miles for the MY11 cars? If its not then my car has missed out on the 6mth & 18mth services!

Just for info the car is at 14k miles total and only completed 3k in the last year...

·
Registered
202 Posts
Can someone in the know confirm the scheduling for servicing on my MY11 car please :confused:

Reason I ask is that I have just had the 3yr service and MOT completed at my nearest NHPC but looking through the bumf I got back from them I noticed that they advised me that the car is due its next service in 6mths time... I thought the scheduling was annual or 9k miles for the MY11 cars? If its not then my car has missed out on the 6mth & 18mth services!

Just for info the car is at 14k miles total and only completed 3k in the last year...
I'm sure the MY 11 cars are 12 months or 9k miles mate

tranny and gearbox oil is every 36 months or 27k .

i have a MY10 so I'm probably not the most accurate to answer lol
all the best
rob

·
Registered
76 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Yeah, yer right about the g'box oil - that was done and the reason why the service was as dear as it was. Funnily enough though I contacted the Glasgow NHPC who gave me a much cheaper price for the 36mth service but thats because they didn't think the g'box soil needed done - thanks to [email protected] who pointed that error out in one of my previous posts - really wish I had found the time to take the car to him to do!

That's good that its not just me who thinks its annual/9k miles tho.... :cool:

·
Registered
72 Posts
It is annual or 9k miles in normal road use.It will be different if you do track days or other extreme usage.All the details are in the Handbook,Hope this helps.
Jeff.

·
Registered
74 Posts
As others have stated 9k miles or 12 months.
I was informed 36000 miles for transmission oil change if memory serves me.
Despite it being three years into DBA (2011 onwards) model NHPC and Lichfield seem to have service schedule for pre 2011 models.

Would be nice to have updated schedule for these models in view of Nissan reporting reduced service requirements

1 - 7 of 7 Posts