GTR Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
178 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Time has come to sell my baby. She is a 62 plate in white and has covered 18,300 mile but is still in use so this may rise. Purchased her in Jan 2013 from Nissan Macklin Motors in Glasgow, was an ex demo and had covered 1900 miles.

She is standard apart from a Tommykaira illuminated front emblem and some carbon bonnet struts, I also have some hybrid carbon bonnet vents and some clear front led indicators with drl's from Knight Racer but have never fitted them. Bodywork is great apart from a few stone chips and wheels are great as well. Tyres are Mpss and have a few thousand miles left on them.

Service is as follows

Optimised at Macklin Nissan - 1505 miles

SVM service - 6346 miles

SVM service - 10600 miles

Litchfield service - 16877

Brake are still original but at last Litchfield service was told they were fine, she is normally used for motorway drives so very easy on the brakes. Never been tracked but has done a couple of cat driver training days at Millbrook.

Taxed till end of Aug 2014 and under Nissan warranty until Sept 2015.

Priced to sell
£52,500

Can be contacted on 07590463095

Attachments

·
Registered
178 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Yeah been slow going considering what I thought was a really good price, but have a few interested in it now and a couple of viewing arranged.

You have to laugh at some people though, had one ask if 46k for a quick sale would tempt me, told him I would prefer to burn her than sell for that.

·
Premium Member
5,888 Posts
Thanks Dan

see you Tuesday to pick it up

Jim
wow r35 GTR's sell fast dont they, took me ages to sell my old Evo before I bought an R35.

congrats Jim on your newly bought Exoset missile!

Commiserations Dan on your loss.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts