GTR Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
283 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi,

Due to the frankly farcical state of the roads around where i live i seem to have just scratched the paint on one of my wheels. Can anybody tell me what the actual colour is so i can touch it in.

Thanks

·
Registered
9,090 Posts
good luck with that.

It's something wired like deep blue black chrome and I'm not sure it can be replicated.

I remember seeing the suggestion that the paint was for sale on ebay a while back and was listed under a slightly different name which was preceeded by the word NISMO. It wasn't confirmed it was the actual paint but it sounded and looked like a good bet.

Difficult parameters to search under, sorry, but it's the best clue I'd ever seen.

Most people end up abandoning the colour and going for something close on all four wheels.

·
Registered
283 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
good luck with that.

It's something wired like deep blue black chrome and I'm not sure it can be replicated.

I remember seeing the suggestion that the paint was for sale on ebay a while back and was listed under a slightly different name which was preceeded by the word NISMO. It wasn't confirmed it was the actual paint but it sounded and looked like a good bet.

Difficult parameters to search under, sorry, but it's the best clue I'd ever seen.

Most people end up abandoning the colour and going for something close on all four wheels.
GADZOOKS! that's not good, all for one scratch. Thanks anyway.

·
Registered
92 Posts
I had my MY12 wheels redone and although not an exact match they were so good I actually preferred the new colour.

Ever and I mean ever so slightly lighter.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts