·
Premium Member
8,824 Posts
You mean like this !!!

Attachments

·
Premium Member
5,788 Posts
The DKR-GTR, looks ace shame it doesnt come that colour in the earlier models, wonder if I could get mine resprayed

·
Registered
8,540 Posts
I thought the GTR had some sort of pedestrian saving bonnet thing?? Seems the driver of this red car has just driven over this poor Japanese dude. You can see he's in horrific pain by the grimace on his face.....

:chuckle:

TT

·
Premium Member
5,788 Posts

·
Banned
3,066 Posts
The DKR-GTR, looks ace shame it doesnt come that colour in the earlier models, wonder if I could get mine resprayed
You are aware that the 09-12 GTR came in Red. Proper Red. That was the original picture you posted

Now you are back tracking to the the new burgundy

·
Registered
4,493 Posts
I dont mind the burgundy colour, but still prefer the original red! If Nissan are no longer making the original red, I think mine just went up in value :)

Not a fan of the red interior.... and I cannot believe that they still have that silly looking plastic headertank!!

·
Premium Member
5,788 Posts

·
Registered
4,493 Posts

·
Premium Member
5,788 Posts
Everywhere? :nervous:
I only see a GT-R about every 5 or 6 weeks!
apologies, I mean't red cars in general, not GTR's.. the new DKR-GTR isnt like standard red you see on mass produced cars, its darker and more aggressive

yeah i only see a gtr about once a month as well :D

I have a "bog standard red" one :thumbsup:
my bad, I mean't red cars in general, not GTR's.. the new DKR-GTR isnt like standard red you see on mass produced cars, its darker and more aggressive

I nearly bought a red GTR when I bought mine, It was between a black and a red which are my favorite colours in the R35 range.., I bought the black as that dealer was offering a better deal..

101 - 120 of 270 Posts