GTR Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
80 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just wondering if anyone else has seen this.

64 Reg, 2k miles and on Sunday I noticed that the MFD seems to have a "steamy" or "condensation" patch. It was neither. Seems to be a fault in the screen. Left the car sit for a while and afterwards when I came out about an hr later, it was gone. Not seen since.

Thoughts? Advice? Obviously will get Nissan to check/replace under warranty.

Attachments

·
Registered
924 Posts
My 09 did the same in the mornings, but after a few mins of driving it went. So never botherd me.
It's some how getting condensation n

·
Registered
80 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
My 09 did the same in the mornings, but after a few mins of driving it went. So never botherd me.
It's some how getting condensation n
Hmmmm...interesting.

Its probably just me being anal, but I do feel that mine steams the inside of the windows too much - when sitting for a few days or when washing. Also obsessed the odd time that I smell a dampness in the car but others just smell the "new car smell".

Id terrible trouble with a new 2009 RS Focus letting in water to the passenger footwell and Ford were absolute "taypots" about the whole thing:confused:

·
Premium Member
3,531 Posts
Hmmmm...interesting.

Its probably just me being anal, but I do feel that mine steams the inside of the windows too much - when sitting for a few days or when washing. Also obsessed the odd time that I smell a dampness in the car but others just smell the "new car smell".

Id terrible trouble with a new 2009 RS Focus letting in water to the passenger footwell and Ford were absolute "taypots" about the whole thing:confused:
There's a thread on gtroc.org that Evo9lution posted about water getting in the footwell and how to cure it.

·
Registered
47 Posts
Mine did this after it had been standing for 2 weeks while I was on me hols.after a short time using the car normally it disappeared

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.