GTR Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
2,736 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
was it worth the jump from th earlier model, as I know a few upgraded?

would you do it again if you could or stick with the older car?

is it 'different enough'?

They look very nice!

·
Vendor
6,199 Posts
If Adam gives it his thumbs up then it's definitely a better car because he's very critical and experienced with the car and different model years. I also did a lot of research into the new car and its got very high and good reviews across the car world. God willing mine should be arriving in a week or so and really can't wait.

·
Premium Member
142 Posts
Don't regret it at all going from an MY13 to MY17 and would do it again in an instant.

Overall for me personally I feel the interior is a nicer place to live with, a bit more comfort, less rattles just better presented.

It is a softer / easier car to live with for longer drives, do I miss the mechanically sounds of the MY13, now and again yes!

·
Registered
9,073 Posts
Could I trouble you to elaborate on what you find the stand out improvements?
Interior build quality - better screwed together which you don't find out until you take it completely apart!

Leather on dashboard.

Wider seats in the recaro edition - better suited to my arse! I feel like I'm in the seat rather than on it.

Exterior aggression in the design.

Front parking sensors

Parking sensors in general being factory fitted which means they work effectively - also visual indicator from ultrasonics

Better sound deadening - reduced nvh

Better gearbox control - smooth and better mapped

Larger screen

Many many more little changes that add up to a big leap forward, much bigger leap than the last facelift of my10 to my11.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts