GTR Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 46 Posts

·
Vendor
6,180 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hi guys I am selling my Katsura orange MY17 GTR. I purchased the car new in March 2017 so its a 17 reg. The car is in near new condition with only 3k miles and full Nhpc service history. Its katsura orange(£1200 colour option) with Red Prestige leather interior (£1000 leather and colour option). Nissan warranty until 10/03/2020 It has Nissan 3yr service pack, milteck Y pipe, K&N drop in filters, Nissan approved cat 5 tracker (£1k upgrade option ) Fully detailed and ceramic coated (£850). Wheels and tyres are still like new, brakes in excellent condition with hardly any wear, luxury option Gtr mats still brand new, All usual Gtr refinements Inc heated seats, Satnav, DAB, Bluetooth, USB, rear view camera, front and rear parking sensors, valvetronic titanium exhaust system. The car is complete with all stock parts, both keys and tracker fobs. Full book pack. Hpi clear as purchased it rite out. Immaculate inside out always garaged and only used in dry weather. Car will go back onto original number as private plate not included.
£67995 ovno

·
Vendor
6,180 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Incredibly tempting this is, perfect condition and a very good price in comparison to others.
Thank you my brother, someone out will be getting a good car and a mint one.

·
Registered
2,108 Posts
Wow Man I didnt think you would sell 'Orange Princess' so soon... you 2 are inseparable, whats next Pa..?

As already said for the zillionth time, awesome price/car/owner.

·
Vendor
6,180 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Wow Man I didnt think you would sell 'Orange Princess' so soon... you 2 are inseparable, whats next Pa..?

As already said for the zillionth time, awesome price/car/owner.
Cheers for the kind words, a little secret for now but will let you guys know when I've got the keys in my hand

·
Premium Member
655 Posts
Very nice car Takamo, I remember it’s arrival from nobles. Hope you sell it quickly as it’s well priced.
Give us a small clue of what’s next!

·
Vendor
6,180 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Very nice car Takamo, I remember it***8217;s arrival from nobles. Hope you sell it quickly as it***8217;s well priced.
Give us a small clue of what***8217;s next!
Erm.... Its a car :chuckle: had a gentlemen enquire about it today and hopefully once he sees the car in the flesh he'll appreciate all the effort and love I've put in to its very high level of care I've taken of it... Bordering OCD I keep getting told by the Mrs.... Lol.

1 - 20 of 46 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.