Status
Not open for further replies.
21 - 40 of 46 Posts

·
Vendor
6,180 Posts
Discussion Starter #24
Can't believe your selling this bro!

A true minter! Hope you're replacing it with something special!!
Thank you mo, I've seen something that I've taken a fancy to, God willing by the weekend should be mine.

·
Vendor
6,180 Posts
Discussion Starter #26
Good luck with sale, looks great.

No ghost fitted?
Don't be silly that went on in the first hour of it being delivered to the house. Forgot to mention that in the ad cheers for that my friend.

·
Registered
18 Posts
Apologies for asking but what***8217;s a GHOST ? it***8217;s been doing my head in
Just taken off the net so hope it helps. I've no doubt Takamo can add more info as his signature says he is an official auto watch ghost dealer.

Autowatch Ghost is a non detectable immobiliser !!!!

Good luck with the sale Takamo. If I was in the market for a GTR at present I'd be knocking at your door. Lovely example !!!!

·
Vendor
6,180 Posts
Discussion Starter #29
Just taken off the net so hope it helps. I've no doubt Takamo can add more info as his signature says he is an official auto watch ghost dealer.

Autowatch Ghost is a non detectable immobiliser !!!!

Good luck with the sale Takamo. If I was in the market for a GTR at present I'd be knocking at your door. Lovely example !!!!

Cheers my friend

·
Registered
4,137 Posts
Having viewed this yesterday, I can’t help but comment on just how pristine this car is; would put any show room car to shame, it really is better than new.

Credit to Rab for meticulously ensuring its high standard of up keep.

·
Vendor
6,180 Posts
Discussion Starter #31
Having viewed this yesterday, I can’t help but comment on just how pristine this car is; would put any show room car to shame, it really is better than new.

Credit to Rab for meticulously ensuring its high standard of up keep.
Thank you my brother, cars is a pleasure and passion for me and I find it therapeutic keeping them mint inside out and keeps me active to. Sorry that we didn't come to an agreement on the price yesterday I really wanted you to have it so I could possibly see the car around. Jzk

·
Vendor
6,180 Posts
Discussion Starter #35
congrats Tak
Cheers buddy, I've a good few calls for it and I had two viewings booked for this weekend but Mr G who wants to remain anonymous for now beat them to it, he placed a decent deposit on it and God willing is having it collected sometime next week.

·
Premium Member
5,788 Posts

·
Vendor
6,180 Posts
Discussion Starter #38
what next?? Nismo?
A bit of a story there... Not really sure what next now because I was meant to be buying the orange Lm car but unfortunately it wasn't meant to be and I got beat to it...I wish the new owner best wishes with it. So now on the hunt for either some special gtr or something completely different .

·
Registered
2,108 Posts
Ahh damn man... you must be kicking yourself... selling your princess to hopefully buy the Queen (Orange LM20), which ended up selling. :(

If you did buy it you could have got oem brakes sold the set on the LM20 & you basically exchanged your car for a LM20.. win win!!

·
Vendor
6,180 Posts
Discussion Starter #40
Never mind bruv, I'm a strong believer in destiny and it obviously wasn't meant for me so I don't question the almightys decision for me. A forum member purchased it and I wish him all the best with it, it was destined for him. I'm on the look for something special and I'm finding it hard... But watch this space.

21 - 40 of 46 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.