GTR Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

MY17 Katsura Orange with Red Prestige leather

6K views 45 replies 19 participants last post by  tonigmr2 
#1 · (Edited)
Hi guys I am selling my Katsura orange MY17 GTR. I purchased the car new in March 2017 so its a 17 reg. The car is in near new condition with only 3k miles and full Nhpc service history. Its katsura orange(£1200 colour option) with Red Prestige leather interior (£1000 leather and colour option). Nissan warranty until 10/03/2020 It has Nissan 3yr service pack, milteck Y pipe, K&N drop in filters, Nissan approved cat 5 tracker (£1k upgrade option ) Fully detailed and ceramic coated (£850). Wheels and tyres are still like new, brakes in excellent condition with hardly any wear, luxury option Gtr mats still brand new, All usual Gtr refinements Inc heated seats, Satnav, DAB, Bluetooth, USB, rear view camera, front and rear parking sensors, valvetronic titanium exhaust system. The car is complete with all stock parts, both keys and tracker fobs. Full book pack. Hpi clear as purchased it rite out. Immaculate inside out always garaged and only used in dry weather. Car will go back onto original number as private plate not included.
£67995 ovno

#19 ·
Very nice car Takamo, I remember it***8217;s arrival from nobles. Hope you sell it quickly as it***8217;s well priced.
Give us a small clue of what***8217;s next!
Erm.... Its a car :chuckle: had a gentlemen enquire about it today and hopefully once he sees the car in the flesh he'll appreciate all the effort and love I've put in to its very high level of care I've taken of it... Bordering OCD I keep getting told by the Mrs.... Lol.

#31 ·
Thank you my brother, cars is a pleasure and passion for me and I find it therapeutic keeping them mint inside out and keeps me active to. Sorry that we didn't come to an agreement on the price yesterday I really wanted you to have it so I could possibly see the car around. Jzk

#35 ·
Cheers buddy, I've a good few calls for it and I had two viewings booked for this weekend but Mr G who wants to remain anonymous for now beat them to it, he placed a decent deposit on it and God willing is having it collected sometime next week.

#37 ·
what next?? Nismo?

#39 ·
Ahh damn man... you must be kicking yourself... selling your princess to hopefully buy the Queen (Orange LM20), which ended up selling. :(

If you did buy it you could have got oem brakes sold the set on the LM20 & you basically exchanged your car for a LM20.. win win!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.