GTR Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
61 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So, had my 24 month optimisation carried out last Friday by my local NHPC. They didnt say anything about a gearbox software update but it must have been done as I can now change down to 1st without having to have totally stopped first, which was always the case before. Anyone else noticed this?

·
Registered
61 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I can change into first without having to be stationary and my car is a MY2010 with 2013 gearbox software.
I asked the question on this forum before, thinking there was something wrong with my car that I had to wait until stopped before car would go into 1st and apparently this was correct until now ***x1f642;

·
Vendor
6,275 Posts
All my GTR's 09-11-12-17&17 can change into first without coming to a complete stop. May be there was something wrong with your gearbox software previously and by them updating it has fixed the issue.

·
Registered
61 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
All my GTR's 09-11-12-17&17 can change into first without coming to a complete stop. May be there was something wrong with your gearbox software previously and by them updating it has fixed the issue.
You could be right but I know other GTR owners with various year cars all with the same issue!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts