GTR Forum banner
1 - 20 of 71 Posts

·
Premium Member
496 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just starting a thread to post up my build (a lot of it done) of what I believe will be my last pure petrol car so wanted to do a lot of things to this GTR for the Archives. Will also do some videos when the sun comes out.

Here is the car when it was blue and starting out

·
Premium Member
496 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
As well as the exhaust, brakes, roof and spoiler being lighter time to get some lighter seats. Steering wheel fitted along with stage 2 audio upgrade by R35Audio.

·
Premium Member
496 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Here is R35Audio doing his magic on my GTR (note this was on my previous one but he did the same for this) also replacing the speakers that tend to get mould due to mirror water ingress (hmm gotta seal that up!). Stage 2 details are here Nissan R35 GTR Audio System Upgrade Stage 2 allowing you to also be able to adjust the sound signature beyond what is in the standard car,

·
Premium Member
496 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 · (Edited)
Car had Lung transplant and lets just call it the HulkPanther now. Clocked 100 - 200kph on a log run of 4 secs flat with more in it but leaving for now. Hopefully should have dyno in a week or so.
Mapped initially with Ben but didnt like the remote map (was OK but wanted more tweaks) then on to Dimitri and singing.

·
Premium Member
496 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
I know some on here like hugh etc well into the 3's that's where I believe I will be at but anyway here is a list of cars with higher than 4 secs 100 - 200 times.

·
Premium Member
496 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Initial tweak chart. I'm looking to smooth out the kink at 4k but Dimitri is very happy with it so far.

Turbo's are G30-770 and on stock cams. Figures are at the hub. Dynopack typically state (10 -15% for crank conversion) of course depending on efficiency of drivetrain, etc, etc. Main first goal achieved which was having strong controlled torque (800+ here) good power (1000+ here). Will be doing some more tweaking on launch and platform is full ready to go up to maybe 1400 on existing turbo's but not gonna push yet.

As mentioned I over engineered to ensure I have a future proof platform for track and drag, etc. Petrol at 1.8bar and e85 at 2.2 bar and very conservative. Not gonna push anything yet. I probably wont keep posting figures until I make some major leaps forward e.g. 4.1, cams, etc

For now main changes will probably be wheel and tyres.

1 - 20 of 71 Posts