GTR Forum banner

1 - 20 of 57 Posts

·
Registered
145 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I've just been told about a delivery mileage only, White, MY NISMO, available now. If I'm not breaking any forum rules and anyone is interested please feel free to message me.
(I'm told it will be on Autotrader this evening!)

·
Super Moderator
15,693 Posts
What price?

·
Registered
145 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I'm assuming its negotiable. NMGB said its the first MY20 Nismo in the UK. Dealer would like to sell it 🤣 !

·
Registered
109 Posts
I'm at Bournemouth Hendy Nissan for a service this Tuesday.After the fuss I kicked up about my service plan exceeding it's 3 year time limit it's probably my loan car for the day;)

·
Registered
25,490 Posts
got to be a mug to buy that for 170k, it will drop like a stone in the current climate.

(you have to be crazy to buy that, unless you can afford the savage depreciation)

·
Registered
6,783 Posts
got to be a mug to buy that for 170k, it will drop like a stone in the current climate.
What is the current climate then?

I take it R32’s must be only going upwards, the amount of £££ your throwing at your R32.

·
Registered
25,490 Posts
i think alot of people are going to come unstuck on their car repayments etc and just general living, christmas debt etc as we edge to the end of the year

the 32 is fine, its not worth anywhere the money i am putting into it, but you have to do things properly

The current climate is not good to be buying a very expensive nissan nismo.

its a great car, but its got heavy depreciation to it.

·
Registered
145 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Sorry - still available. Just dropped off Autotrader for some reason. 😄

·
Super Moderator
15,693 Posts
I’m singing loudly and putting my fingers in my ears lol. Matty is right the depreciation would be horrendous, easily £30k in 24 months maybe more.

·
Premium Member
665 Posts
There are not many that would pay that asking price. If they brought it down to 150k then they may get some interest . My nismo has done 3.5k miles and is maybe worth 110-120k, another 50k to buy something very similar is crazy money.

·
Registered
6,783 Posts
I think if you’ve got £170k to spend on a car, you ain’t really gonna worry too much about depreciation.

If it dropped £70k in a year then I’d agree.

Tell me how much the other Nismo’s sell for? I bet it’s not too much of a loss.

·
Super Moderator
15,693 Posts
MY17 on autotrader for £118k wirh 3k miles, so about 32k in 3 yrs.

·
Vendor
2,031 Posts
I would’nt buy a new car with depreciation being one of the main factors in my purchase.
Bricks and mortar would be a better investment, that said cars are my passion and I am not bothered if I loose a few quid as I’ve had the pleasure of owning them.

·
Super Moderator
15,693 Posts
Agreed but there are wallops and there are hefty wallops. It just depends on whether your smiles per gallon are worth it. :)

·
Super Moderator
15,693 Posts
The MY20 model does have a hell of a lot of changes though, so that's why the price differential. Carbon brakes for starters, CF vented wings and the engine/turbos are revamped as is the suspension. Apparently it's totally different to drive (according to previous head of Nismo in Japan so I believe him!).

1 - 20 of 57 Posts