GTR Forum banner

1 - 20 of 62 Posts

Registered
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi Guys,

Quick update on my order. The car has finally landed and also been to the dealers for inspection, Looks beautiful and better then I expected when seeing in person.馃檪

Now need the car delivered straight to a detailer . Could anybody suggest a good detailer who can do both ceramic+ppf near Nottingham area or northwest. Someone whom you can trust with new car. So far been quoted around 拢3k for ceramic coat and front end ppf.
Thanks in advance guys .

t

Premium Member
PW Pro in mansfield, or YUMCAR also in mansfield. PW can do it all, detail and PPF and Yum can detail and knows a PPF guy

Premium Member
No his waiting list was too long for me at the time, plenty on here have used him though and he has a good rep, check out his youtube channel. yum cars have detailed both my GTR and my Aston and did a great job on both.

Registered
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Someone who could do both will be ideal for me as the car would require paint correction prior to ppf. My local pros in northwest are fully booked until end of April. Will have a chat with Paul and see if he can squeeze me in 馃憤馃徏

Premium Member
It might be worth Talking to Nik at Yum as well - he is a decent guy.

Registered
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
It might be worth Talking to Nik at Yum as well - he is a decent guy.
Just spoke to Paul, really nice guy and can squeeze me in a week after so see how it goes. Will also try having a chat with Nik at Yum.
really appreciate buddy 馃憤馃徏

Registered
Thanks,

I had a quote from Paul at PW Pro and seems like a pro. Have you used him?
Paul did a very good job on my Katsura GTR in 2017. I only had the front, mirrors and wheels done but gave great protection from stone chips.

Registered
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Paul did a very good job on my Katsura GTR in 2017. I only had the front, mirrors and wheels done but gave great protection from stone chips.
That鈥檚 great, I am still trying to get it done locally as Nottingham is 130 miles from me and so not sure if that鈥檚 a good idea as my first GTr drive and rain being another factor.

Registered
Nothing to do with wraps but which model variant is your car? Looks stunning in that colour btw...

Registered
Nothing to do with wraps but which model variant is your car? Looks stunning in that colour btw...
Its MY17 and the colour is called 3M white aluminium gloss. He has wrapped, ppf and ceramic coated various cars my wife, I and friends have had.

Registered
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
He wont let you take it until set anyway but up to you no worries, just another option
Thanks bruv, I think it鈥檒l be wise having it done somewhere close to me so I can perhaps enjoy clean car for a bit 馃榾

Registered
Same as mine but mines a 2020.

can鈥檛 say I鈥檝e driven it at all really probably 150 miles in 3months,

get the car covered via a trailer if you that fussy & get additional security on it before it goes anywhere if I was you

1 - 20 of 62 Posts