GTR Forum banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
1,796 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have discovered a little push button deep in the passenger footwell, right up in the corner where your right little toe would be; ie: next to centre console.
It's an R32 GT-R - 1991.
Previous owner doesn't know, and I'm assuming it's aftermarket, but any educated guesses would be welcome.

·
Registered
587 Posts
Stan is your car a left hooker as my right little toe is furthest from the centre console;)

·
Following EJH#25
6,843 Posts
D'oh someone didn't read "passenger footwell"!

Might be a hidden immobiliser switch, have you tried pressing it?

·
Registered
587 Posts
Damn ,, i knew i shouldnt uv drank that bottle of Vodka last night:chairshot , ur right, oooo i need an aspirin, ok ill go back to sleep now:eek: :chuckle:

·
Registered
1,796 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I'm too chicken to press it as knowing Skylines, the bill to sort out the mayhem which might follow could reach four figures.

·
Registered
1,001 Posts
I recall reading somewhere about a limited run of 32's that came with a small door in the footwell which led to Japan. I think that button opens it.
I'm not making this up, I'm not. I swear. :runaway:

·
Registered
1,796 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Subheading:- I'M A KNOBHEAD
It's a bolt.
It keeps the heater in place.
It's just that it was red & everything else around it was black.
And it 'looked' like it pushed in.
And it 'looked' like there were wires coming from it.
And...............I'm a knobhead.
End of......

·
R35 Section manager
11,261 Posts
Professer Knobhead, takes the hardness of plain Knobhead away I feel. Well done Professor:D

·
Registered
48 Posts
i know its just a bolt but a friend of mine has a nissan almera tino (i think that the model) he was looking underneath the dash saw a button pressed it and set all the air bags off. cost near 300 quid to replace/reset it all and basicly when asked why have it? was told "look just dont press it."

·
Registered
771 Posts
i know its just a bolt but a friend of mine has a nissan almera tino (i think that the model) he was looking underneath the dash saw a button pressed it and set all the air bags off. cost near 300 quid to replace/reset it all and basicly when asked why have it? was told "look just dont press it."
I'm sorry but that is hilarious !

·
Registered
191 Posts
Ahh.. You're lucky...

It activates the mysterious third turbo secretly installed in the cat/converter of every 69th car during the production run.

Your car is one of the super limited, "Triple Suckas" :chuckle:

·
Registered
1,796 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
"Triple Suckas" --
I'm not sure if I'm being insulted or not.
I'll have a think about it & get back to you.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts