GTR Forum banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
6,795 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Is anyone planning on going to the Nürburgring anytime this year?

I'm up for going (at long last!) but have no plans to go on my own - so if anyone here is going this year when are you expecting to go?

It would be good to convoy down or meet up there!

:clap:

·
Registered
3,111 Posts
I won't be able to make 2104, Trev, probably won't actually be making anything other than dust.........

·
Registered
494 Posts
I'm planning on going in May or June but want to do Spa in the same trip . I will be checking dates over the next few days .

·
Registered
196 Posts
I am doing Nurburgring/SPA double on the 2/3rd of April and DN10 2/3rd July.

I did ask this morning if there would be an official thread to cover either of these two events....

·
Registered
1,647 Posts
I'm heading there in May already booked it all, staying around 4 miles away in a villa at Center Parcs Park Eifel, cheap and cheerful can't be doing with tents or caravans.

It's the reason I had to miss the GTROC Euro Trip.

·
Registered
439 Posts
Depends on what You plan to do!
I'll probably be there at the Easterweekend ("Carfreitag") as there are many car enthusiasts there if I finish the car until then!
You should only make a room reservation very quickly as usually they are all taken 2 months before!

·
Registered
238 Posts
Hello

I have an unused one way ticket on Euro Tunnel from Calais to Dover valid till Apr 23, 2014.

If anybody wants to have it then give me a PM !

Thanks

·
Real men use a H-Pattern.
12,033 Posts
Dates are out for the whole year now, Trev.

://www.nuerburgring.de/angebote/mot...ordschleife/oeffnungszeiten-nordschleife.html

·
Registered
270 Posts
I'm off to the ring the first week of May with a group of lads from Sheffield, Only GTR in the group of Cossie's, Porsche etc. No real competition but great Hoot

1 - 20 of 27 Posts