GTR Forum banner
1 - 20 of 66 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,024 Posts
Interesting press release that doesn't appear to have been communicated to the United Kingdom buyers.

Where does it mention all the work being carried out and evaluated at the Williams High Performance centre in Didcot?

The packages (A & B) do appear to be somewhat expensive:eek:

I will not be acquiring one of these myself now.

·
Registered
9,754 Posts
Just put of interest what kind of LSD does the R35 have as std from the factory? Is it like the hydraulically controlled as per the 33/34 v spec? The option replaces them with mechanical LSD.

·
Registered
4,494 Posts
Just put of interest what kind of LSD does the R35 have as std from the factory? Is it like the hydraulically controlled as per the 33/34 v spec? The option replaces them with mechanical LSD.
Whats the difference between the standard one and this Nismo one?

·
Premium Member
5,888 Posts
got mine booked in

·
Registered
9,754 Posts
From what I can see from the spec it is a carbon multi plate LSD which is mechanical I am not sure what kind of diffs are in the std R35.

·
Premium Member
8,019 Posts
From what I can see from the spec it is a carbon multi plate LSD which is mechanical I am not sure what kind of diffs are in the std R35.
At the risk of being flamed I don't think it has a locking diff in the front a standard...

·
Premium Member
13,400 Posts
So what would be the all in cost of a new Nismo GTR, N Attack pack and installation?

·
Registered
818 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 · (Edited)
So what would be the all in cost of a new Nismo GTR, N Attack pack and installation?
At todays exchange rate!

A pack £172,500.00
B pack £149,334.00

Plus road tax.

Not cost effective against a full spec Porsche GT3 @ £115,000.00

And no carbon Ceramics which are on the GT3!

·
Registered
4,494 Posts
At todays exchange rate!

A pack £172,500.00
B pack £149,334.00

Not cost effective against a full spec Porsche GT3 @ £115,000.00
Sorry, I cannot find the smiley for Rolling on the floor Laughing my ass off!!!!!! £172+k :popcorn:

·
Registered
818 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 · (Edited)
In addition, Nismo will retain a portion of the parts that become unnecessary due to installation of these products!

So you don't even get to keep the old Nismo bits!

If they can get the cost of the B pack down it might be tempting!

1 - 20 of 66 Posts