How much mate???

TT

·
Registered
438 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
$3500
include N1 spec engine exclusive Nur.
(Twin ball bearing metal turbochargers, Reinforced N1 cylinder block, N1 pistons, N1 piston rings, N1 Con-rods, N1 oil pump, N1 water pump) perfectly bone stock...

·
Registered
438 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I am selling the block because even though it is extremely strong the power I am going for the block might not support so to be on the safe side I am selling it. Plus I am having a custom made stroker kit for a Nismo GT500 spec Block. Twin innovative turbochargers with max flow of 840hp each with "anti-lag system" (ALS)

·
Registered
438 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Ir is me Ben...remember a while back I asked you about the HKS V-CAM...I was the guy with the Nur...I am the same person. I am in the USA.

·
Registered
229 Posts
I'll take the engine, it'll be easier to ship to NY :). Let me know when you will have it out. I need another spare anyway.

John

·
Registered
438 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
LOL another spare? she is 1 of 250 I can't have her laying around...plus it is strong enough to handle what you want so it shouldnt be a share. That means I got over 7 people on this engine alot. And this is the only day it has been officially known on the boards that it will be sold...but I will let everyone know when she is out. Who wants it the most can have it I dont care. If it was a standard RB I wouldnt care to let anyone take it off my hands for free they would just have to pay for shipping and handling.

·
Registered
229 Posts
LOL another spare? she is 1 of 250 I can't have her laying around...plus it is strong enough to handle what you want so it shouldnt be a share. That means I got over 7 people on this engine alot. And this is the only day it has been officially known on the boards that it will be sold...but I will let everyone know when she is out. Who wants it the most can have it I dont care. If it was a standard RB I wouldnt care to let anyone take it off my hands for free they would just have to pay for shipping and handling.
Yep, actually she only good to handle 500-550 relalable whp, like all RB26's, unless internal are upgraded. My orginal motor is 1 of 98, it was still replace for a stock r34 N1. Just let me know otherwise I'll source out another block from japan to build.

John

·
Registered
438 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Wow there is alot of people that want this engine......hmmmmmmm ALOT more than what I thought it would be at 1st. Even thought she is my baby she has to go...like a parent sending their child to college...but it is for the best I will have some of the money to get the GT block.

·
Registered
2,104 Posts
If your really gonna sell the engine for this car it really should stay in the U.S., as there are many fine RB's in the U.K.

If JAS 3113 doesnt want/need the turbo's let me know!:squintdan

·
Registered
438 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
haha but how will I be able to get new head? where can I find new heads for the engine if I am selling it as a complete?

·
Registered
438 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
hmmmm I will have to ask around then....hopefully I can get it brand new. its still funny to me...I thought maybe 2 people would be interested if any...but over 11 is awesome! this thread and in private message. I know my engine is strong and I feel I am under estimating it a bit but I know the GT block would do me some good. am I selling this thing too cheap? or at the right price? it is the original N1 block that came out of the limited edition Nur not one you can just buy from a vendor.

·
Registered
229 Posts
If KN decides to keep it in the US I will not need the head nor the turbos. My main interest is the block and crank.

John

·
Registered
438 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
I am also selling my rear carbon fiber diffuser, doors, rear wing, front bumper, trunk, wheels, ripple control suspension etc...more details in the future.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts