GTR Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
1,415 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Due to the overwhelming demand for the supply of this block, i thought i would comment on it!
If you are doing any building or mods you need this block as a starting point first it will take whatever you throw at it up to 600ps in standard form , Top Secret use this block for there monster over 1000hp albeit modified!
You can go to nissan and order one and pay over 2500 grand for it,it wont be the same as the N1 block I get! this is due to the fact that SHIN and I have an ALLIANCE so we now have access to parts no other SKYLINE TUNER has in this country, ALL the STUFF and I mean all the stuff for skyline engines has a normal part and a SPECIAL Part, WE get the SPECIAL part, I will define special as due to the vast interest in skyline motorsport in JAPAN and the huge participation there has to be an edge for the factory cars, this edge is provided to NISSAN via NISMO via REIMAX so REIMAX = SPECIAL;
These are the parts that SHIN and MYSELF are HONOURED especially ME to have FULL acess to !
Also Information that you would not belive is avaliable but this is only transmitted in our service\reparis\ engine rebuildsand running gear done inhouse, so remember the NAME REIMAX = SPECIAL, Whilst on the subject I was going to keep things cool but I cant as I am excited,On OFFER at a price to be arranged are
Full spec N1 RB26 RACE engines only one in the country so far
Full spec LE MANS RACE engines start saving
Full spec stage 1,2,3,4 Roller bearings turbos
Race Camshafts
If you think that tuning skylines is in full swing in this country, think again , there are a lot more exciting alternatives and here our toes have only just begun to dip in the water and every one is happy,I can tell you what has been on offer is not any were near the potential you get in JAPAN,
I am currently organising a parts list with shin, to provide a TUNING MENU for ALL,
OUR R34 will be available for demonstration
purposes but to all that have allready been in it dont forget you wernt driving and this is only the 450ps BABY running 1.1 bar boost, Imagine 2.1 BAR as I have sucsessfully run for 2 years, with that RESPONSE in that car, you would be SPEECHLESS:D
Sorry for gabling on but I get excited and have probably saved myself 2000 pounds advertising in magazines just on this thread
and why not!
Shins details are on his website
MY only contact is by FAX, FAX,FAX,
Please use this as i cant allways get to my e mail and messages,
BUT I allways respond to the fax 01273 494439
hope this is of interest
Gary
GT-ART
THE FUTURETIVE:D

·
Registered
3,447 Posts
Agree Wholeheartedly

Gary.

Not jumping on your post here just backing it up from the little I know.

Definetly agree with you their mate re what is available in Japan and what was/is here for certain tuners/suppliers.

After visiting Japan in December last year, and being privy to certain meetings and information, I've got to agree with you that the 'market ranges' we have had so far have been you might say limited but have in no way been substandard, and I don't believe we have been left out of any of their available parts. I mean we know what these guys sell by their websites and can get it all over here.

Good news with the blocks though especially if you need one.

What unfortunately has been standard is the electronics. This has been kept at arms length from the UK tuners for sometime but now it is becoming available it is/will be releasing more potential from our cars. AT LAST. And hopefully cheaper would be nice as well.

Another thing I did notice in Japan is that some makers/manufacturers trade on their name and therefore their products seem to carry a premium. On the flip side of this their are other manufacturers in Japan whose goods are of equal quality and do the same job but because they are not 'Branded Names' are overlooked over here.

My engine for example is being built using 'top quality' parts from not so commonly known sources but, no doubt with Shin on board these names will become household to us all soon :D .

So as long as prices are kept structured/realistic and we are sold what we 'need' to do the job then I can only see great benefit for all of us driving our beloved Skylines.

It is good to see that you now have an open supplier in Shin and with your talent for building engines I can see a great future for you.

Wish you well.

glen

·
Registered
1,415 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
THANKS

THANKS GLEN,
It is nice that you support my veiws, I dident want it to come over in a bragging sort of way, seems the more we get to know each other the posts are understood in the way they were intended, for each individuals point of veiw,I think we will all benifit,
I expect soon included in the shopping lists will be a car for track use only, now that would be fun:D
Gary
GT-ART:D

·
Registered
2,041 Posts
Gaz

Thanks for offering Euro's instead of half-a-kilo's :D

You must be misinformed about the exchange rate though... for that kind of money I can offer you a nice picture or a whiff of exhaust gas (of the car, not personal) in a bottle:p

André.

·
Registered
49 Posts
Sorry if I'm chiming in a little late, but what advantages do the N1 blocks have over the others?
And they made N1 R33 and R34's, correct?
Anyone mind explaining what parts the N1's differed from the Vspec

·
Registered
1,694 Posts
N1 RB26DETT

Difference between RB 26DETT and N1 RB26DETT is thicker ribs (stronger block), pistons, piston rings, con-rods, smoother exhaust manifold,etc. (Quoted by Shin 17/02/02)

I'll let you know next w/e when the car is back!;)

..Ian or is it IaN1 now??

1 - 9 of 9 Posts