GTR Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
211 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi guys, anyone know the difference between the N1 headlamps and the normal ones for the R32 ?? I see loads of folk going on about the N1 lamps but cant find any pictures or details on them ?

·
GTROC Co-Founder.
6,591 Posts
Hi guys, anyone know the difference between the N1 headlamps and the normal ones for the R32 ?? I see loads of folk going on about the N1 lamps but cant find any pictures or details on them ?
Use the 'search' button, been done many times with lots of photos of each.

·
Registered
211 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Indeed I found some but not through the search on here. It really is pretty rubbish tbh !!

End result though Is that I actually prefer the look of the projector type ones :)

·
Registered
1,056 Posts
I'm the complete opposite, hate the projectors, prefer the N1s. Just replaced my projector types a few days ago ;)

·
Registered
211 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I hate how crap the projectors are but I like the look of them better, hence why im trying to figure out who makes a REASONABLY priced kit as theres no way on earth im paying £300 odd quid for them !!!

·
Registered
1,056 Posts
I fitted my H4 HID kit to my N1s today. What a difference over regular H4 bulbs!

·
Registered
211 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
thats where the N1's do indeed win, its so much easier to get an hid kit !!! jammy git !!

Well update since earlier, I got home after work and sorted my healight switch properly and now have 2 headlights again which makes a good difference LOL

Ive ordered some funky PIAA bulbs so ill see how they go and if still pants then ill hunt properly for an hid kit :)

1 - 8 of 8 Posts