GTR Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
572 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi Chaps, As above, I am after the N1 type, This will sure do make me driving in the dark much more safer, The standard GTR projectors are Sh**. I have HID bulbs in & still pants.

So if any one has some spare or off a broken R32, There is cash waiting for you.

Thanks Brett

·
Registered
1,986 Posts
Excuse the large picture, but are these the N1 lights??

Cheers
Nito

·
Registered
1,986 Posts
Excellent, cheers Phil.

pm me with an offer Brett, these may be for sale.

Cheers
Nito

·
Registered
572 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Cheers for that, I have got a deal with Nito now. I suppose you cant change the light angle to right hand drive on N1 lights.

Are you the guy who brought Nicks 32?

·
Registered
572 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
No, There N1 Head Lights, 10 times better than the projector lights, When i take ownership of these and put HID bulbs in i will be able to drive faster than 60mph round the dark roads in Surrey. Cant wait.

·
Registered
597 Posts
iirc the N1s are supposed to be worst than the projector types for light output, the reason they are N1 is for the weight saving.

the projector types (slightly different design between early & late r32 gtrs) arn't very good anyway but i'm using the +50% brighter bulbs as opposed to the white/blue light type and they are acceptable now.

though i do prefer the look of the N1 type.

·
Registered
572 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Yes you are right about the weight, But believe me they are twice as bright with HID bulbs in. I have had loads of 50%+ bulbs i have now got the best bulbs you can get in now, and they are not bad ish, They are rubbish compaired with every car that i have owned, Even my 1973 beetle were better! & that had 89bhp, Not 416bhp, :chuckle: N1 lights with HID in Much better.

·
Registered
296 Posts
No, There N1 Head Lights, 10 times better than the projector lights, When i take ownership of these and put HID bulbs in i will be able to drive faster than 60mph round the dark roads in Surrey. Cant wait.
gts headlights arent projector ones though

1 - 13 of 13 Posts